BMW.SG Content Contributors Wanted!

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have a passion for automobile and BMW news, in tune with the local scene on what's going on and to know the difference between E90s and E85s?

We want you!

We are looking for content contributors to assist us in keeping everyone updated on our portal and news site. Some of the content that we intend to actively increase are.
  • BMW News
  • Model Releases
  • Modified Tuner BMWs (AC-S, Hamann, Lumma, Breyton etc) features
  • Member Car Reviews
  • Local Motoring Updates
  • BMW F1 Updates
  • BMW Videos
Contributor Requirements:
An active member
Good command of English.
Have basic knowledge of Wordpress
Be a BMW enthusiast
Contribute on a regular basis to our blog over at http://www.bmw-sg.com

Perks:
Feature on BMW.SG's profile list.
Enhanced User Account

If you feel that you can contribute to our site's growing success, please PM my account directly. I look forward to having you on board our community's contributor's list!

Re: BMW.SG Content Contributors Wanted!

Hi all, I am drift31, i am new bird here, (please dun be mistaken by my nike, i dun know how to drift..keke...anyway, just got my ride today. having to own a old car of 92 model 318i. also have a lancer 05 model..

this bim is just my 2nd car since i always wanting to own one. but cant effort the new one.he..hee.. hopefully my new bim will give birth to another new one in time to come..hee..hee..

basically., are here to find out more abt the club, shopping for access and also hope when free to participate in the activities..

i think thats all abt me, hope to see u guys and learn from u guys more abt the car since this is the first continetal car i own..

lastly, thank you for taking your pressure time in reading my post. kam sian..:p

Hi all ,

How is everyone doing ??

My first post ...

Tahnk yoiu

Just found out that there's a Recaro Agent in Kaki Bukit.
People who are like me seaching for Recaro Seats can actually go to

Exotic Tuner Pte Ltd which is located at

23 Kaki Bukit Ave 4 #03-01 (Showroom)
Tel: 6747 0600

sorry a bit long winded, but they need me to post at least 10 post for newbies..

Dear Ryan,

I will try this kind challenge, because i used to a mechanic (Toyota's) long time ago and now i interested in BMW. But if you don't mind of course....:oops:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5699cloud

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back