BMW-SG Gran Turismo thread

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ps3_granturismo5_logo.jpg

Just started last nite and whacked all golds for B-license.
Bought an NA MX5 and an R32 GTR... downloaded my preorder cars...
we should all do a kart race...

Post here for all Gran Turismo content / PSN ids.

mockngbrd: louissoon_us
raidengear: beatflasha
GolfGTI: CYBErEVo

Re: BMW-SG Gran Turismo thread

haha has anyone completed gold on top gear challenge with VW samba bus? Its freaking hard!

That race was damn stupid. I played it for like an hour straight and kept getting DQed. The AI brake so early, then cause me to hit into them sian. The lotus one even more worse. Oversteer so much man, always going off course hahaha

golfgti;595007 said:

haha has anyone completed gold on top gear challenge with VW samba bus? Its freaking hard!

To get gold from Silver it shouldnt be that difficult for you. What i did was i'd try to keep as much momentum on the engine as possible and keep drafting everybody!

The intermediate with lotuses, I just find impossible. Cant do it, anybody have tips?

The Advance with the 1944 Hitler's vw jeep is actually the easiest of the lot strangely, just have to watch out for criss cross jeeps at the figure8 point, this can work to your advantage as they do knock cars that are in front of you. Also when speed hits 80kmh, hold throttle at 50% and maintain it as if your on full throttle, the engine over-revs and speed drops back to 73or 75kmh!

For the lotus challenge, the trick is to out brake the rest on the straights by fully braking late just before the corner, then cutting into their inner lines, throttling out of the corner quickly n also sometimes using AI cars as a shield to not skid out. the few overtaking points would be at the 1st & 2nd S Bends "hammerhead", the 2nd wide left and the last bend before the end of the race.

Normally if by the 2nd S corner, if u can get a decent 6th or 5th position u got a chance of winning, and by the 2nd lap u'd have to in 4th to have any chance of winning.

IF u're quick enough, by the 2nd lap hammerhead u would be able to overtake the AI to get 2nd place and right behind 1st car. u'll need to take him on the long wide Left bend or pull beisde him for a final overtaking move at the last bend.

CantCMe;595406 said:
To get gold from Silver it shouldnt be that difficult for you. What i did was i'd try to keep as much momentum on the engine as possible and keep drafting everybody!

The intermediate with lotuses, I just find impossible. Cant do it, anybody have tips?

The Advance with the 1944 Hitler's vw jeep is actually the easiest of the lot strangely, just have to watch out for criss cross jeeps at the figure8 point, this can work to your advantage as they do knock cars that are in front of you. Also when speed hits 80kmh, hold throttle at 50% and maintain it as if your on full throttle, the engine over-revs and speed drops back to 73or 75kmh!

Guys what cars do you use to compete in gran turismo all-stars champiionship and like the wind? I've been using Amuse's Carbon R, but it just isnt competitive against the top running race cars. I can barely make top 5 or 6.

Official 1 Series M Coupe Basic Specs - 335hp / 332 lb-ft tq / 0-100kmh 4.9 sec - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

It does not matter if you do not get an opportunity to drive this car in the real world.
If you can dream about it and own the Sony Playstation 3 , you can drive the car in the virtual world.
The 1M Coupe will be offered in the near future as a special download for Gran Turismo 5.

wats your best time on the tsukuba circuit? mine is 53+ using zonda r on arcade. also mines gtr & calsonic gtr can get 56 below.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8876

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back