BMW.SG Polo T

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmee

Hi Ryan,

Anymore Polo T for sale? I would like to order 2.

Admin Update by Ryan 24/July 2007

Shirt Information:
Each shirt is made out of high quality Nike-type Dri-Fit material. Extremely tough and great to wear for Singapore's weather. BMW.SG logo is embroidered on front left side of the chest, and "BMW.SG" logo on rear of the shirt, under the neck area. Comes in WHITE.

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
CAREFULLY TO RESERVE / BUY YOUR SHIRTS!

1. IMPORTANT!
Visit the last page of this thread to view the most updated list.

2. Copy and Paste the List of members and add your name in.

Example ONLY:
1. Hitmee - 2 (M)
2. Shaaz - 2 (XL)
3. Jaskin - 1 (M)
4. YOUR NAME HERE - QTY ( SIZE)

3. Come to the Meetup this SUNDAY 30th JULY (4:30pm - 6:30pm). If you can't make it, please ask someone to buy for you first. We will not hold reserve lists for those unable to purchase on that day.

4. Prepare 28$ if you are buying one shirt. If you are buying 2, it will cost you 50$. Please prepare your money in advance because it will be troublesome if we run out of change.

5. Please DO NOT contact the Admins or Moderators through PM to purchase your shirt. It is very hard to keep track that way, and we will not entertain such requests. Your cooperation is much appreciated!

Re: BMW.SG Polo T

Next batch of polos should be out by end month.

I met up with my supplier two weeks ago :)

i want XL
(stupid 20 char limit)

i need my BMW-SG uniform. Hate deciding what to wear for meetups.

Ryan

Please reserve 2 in Large for me - one black and one white. Thanks.

ryan is it possible to post shoulder widths from the tshirts to get a rough gauge of the sizes? :) ill wear my bmw-sg polo t proudly while i attend boston uni in august :)

i luv my polo tees..

ryan can have them in zipper style or other colors this time?

Hi Ryan,

Please help to reserve 2 large for me too (1 black 1 white).

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. However i have them only made in white this time. The black ones are considered special editions, and for those who have them...you better keep them! ;)

I'll revert back in due time. We may only see them available at our meet-up in end July.

Thanks Ryan for your update :) !

In that case, I will still order 2pcs in white. I L & 1 M.

Thanks again :) !

yea! actually white becomes yellowish fairly quickly, so dark blue may be a good option if black is a special edition neh..

i also prefer dark color. more sophisicated. can be semi formal.

white like PTI

Hi Ryan... I need 6 pieces, white, size "L" urgently...please help. PM me for payment and collection.. Prompt response most appreciated. Thankz in advance.

BM fan said:
Thanks Ryan for your update :) !

In that case, I will still order 2pcs in white. I L & 1 M.

Thanks again :) !

Hey YG u need to wear large ah...hmm....then got my size a not:lol2: ....even shaaz is getting XL... is XL the largest:oops:

Bmer said:
Hey YG u need to wear large ah...hmm....then got my size a not:lol2: ....even shaaz is getting XL... is XL the largest:oops:

Yo Ben, I have another M size as back up leh:nehnehhh: ...for you...huh...maybe you could go ask Ryan if he has any old stock of XL size for you to try. I think the material is slightly stretchable.

Cheers:) !

i want 2 XL, ben... im also fat la.. XL just nice for me.... :(

shaaz said:
i want 2 XL, ben... im also fat la.. XL just nice for me.... :(

Hey shaaz if u consider yourself fat hor...I think i need XXXL liao...:errmm:

Yo Ben, I have another M size as back up leh ...for you...huh...maybe you could go ask Ryan if he has any old stock of XL size for you to try. I think the material is slightly stretchable.

Cheers !

YG ppl like me with nice figure cannot get stretchable one la...hehe...ppl wear it as a polo tee...later i wear it like a bodysuit...haha...no good la.....

...hmm...bodysuit...err, no comments...hey, maybe supplier might be able to supply XXL or even XXXL:)

Bmer said:
Hey shaaz if u consider yourself fat hor...I think i need XXXL liao...:errmm:

Yo Ben, I have another M size as back up leh ...for you...huh...maybe you could go ask Ryan if he has any old stock of XL size for you to try. I think the material is slightly stretchable.

Cheers !

YG ppl like me with nice figure cannot get stretchable one la...hehe...ppl wear it as a polo tee...later i wear it like a bodysuit...haha...no good la.....

that's what i call sexay... the shirt so tight that the nips pop out.... whoooo!! 50ccent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinwang

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups