BMW.SG Stickers!!

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hey guys & gals,

I have been playing around with designs for the stickers for our bimmers and I came out with this.

BMW-SG_Stickers.jpg

Details are:
  • 50cm (L) x 7cm (H)
  • BMW.SG words are in Light Grey
  • Smaller words (E46ers, etc) are in Red.
These stickers are meant to be pasted on the exterior of the rear windscreen like this:

Stickers02.jpg

Stickers01.jpg

Stickers04.jpg

An individual piece like this will cost S$15 and will come in 2 parts, the light grey BMW.SG sticker and the red customisable word.

Re: BMW.SG Stickers!!

Sam, any idea who can help me install mine? I'm terrible with arts and crafts.

Now, the part that I need from everyone interested is to put your name down under the heading of the "RED Lettering" that you want. (Ie: If u are driving an E46, please put your name under the heading "E46ers". If you are running a SCed E46, u can choose between the words "BOOSTED" or "E46ers" hehehe! :))

BOOSTED!

E46ers

E36ers

E39ers

Club Sandy

If other sub-groups want different "RED Letters", just put down the title and the people interested. Like if there are a few E92 M3 owners who want "E92 M3", just post:

E92 M3

Minimum stickers per set is EIGHT (8 )so gather your friends so everyone gets 1 at least!

I hope to get all of this confirmed by 19 Sept so that I can get 1 week to get this cut and be ready for the next Meetup on 28 Sept.

Let's see if anyone is interested! :)

Cheers,
Sam

m i too small size that u 4get me my gang...

who ask u all drive 6er all neber comee meetup.....knn wan to find 8 ...tink diffcult...
ah bo we buy 4 each...hahaha

Bobby sir, that's why, create your own list and see if u can get more kaki. If not, let me see what I can do. :)

bobbytay27;374554 said:
who ask u all drive 6er all neber comee meetup.....knn wan to find 8 ...tink diffcult...
ah bo we buy 4 each...hahaha

BMW-SG Sar Lau?

Azrielsc;374557 said:
Bobby sir, that's why, create your own list and see if u can get more kaki. If not, let me see what I can do. :)

OUR 6ERS kaki...zhai zhai 1...tbt20 aka trevor ,joseph,acs6,willam,hoks jus quit from our gang...

jaskin;374558 said:
BMW-SG Sar Lar?
wat abt BMW-SG instead of boosted..we put bastard!!!

Thanks, bro, for the initiatives !!! I will CF the words........

[Owe you $15]

jaskin said:
BMW-SG Sar Lau?
For Bobby Tay it will be......

BMW.CH Infinitude !!!

Now, the part that I need from everyone interested is to put your name down under the heading of the "RED Lettering" that you want. (Ie: If u are driving an E46, please put your name under the heading "E46ers". If you are running a SCed E46, u can choose between the words "BOOSTED" or "E46ers" hehehe! )

BOOSTED!

E90ers
1. delrosa81 x 2 (I order for silveric also) :lol2:

E46ers

E36ers

E39ers

Club Sandy

If other sub-groups want different "RED Letters", just put down the title and the people interested. Like if there are a few E92 M3 owners who want "E92 M3", just post:

E92 M3

Minimum stickers per set is EIGHT (8 )so gather your friends so everyone gets 1 at least!

I hope to get all of this confirmed by 19 Sept so that I can get 1 week to get this cut and be ready for the next Meetup on 28 Sept.

Let's see if anyone is interested!

WOW! Is it just me or do the stickers look over the top??? Might as well make them into twin racing stripes that run across the boot lid?

Sam, i think the decal/sticker is fantastic. Looks really good. However like the others, do you think its a tad big?

Anyway to make it alittle smaller?

Sam don't listen to them. Bigger is better...increase it till it takes up half the screen :D

delrosa81;374583 said:
Now, the part that I need from everyone interested is to put your name down under the heading of the "RED Lettering" that you want. (Ie: If u are driving an E46, please put your name under the heading "E46ers". If you are running a SCed E46, u can choose between the words "BOOSTED" or "E46ers" hehehe! )

BOOSTED!

E90ers
1. delrosa81 x 2 (I order for silveric also) :lol2:

E46ers

E36ers

E39ers

Club Sandy

E92 M3

Let's see if anyone is interested!

Bro delrosa, i juz saw this post.. u oredi booked for me liao! many tks! :yummie:

When I first saw it on someone's car earlier, I was shocked. Takes a while to get used to it. But size wise, it's fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back