BMW spotted on the road

Garfieldhello

why_spore_kids_like_that_blame_their_parents_i_am_king_attitude-thumbnail.jpg

Re: BMW spotted on the road

epong;627080 said:
What does that show?

The BMW is travelling with the flow of traffic in the correct direction and is about to get itself between a bus and a lorry. And its black in colour.

4D this weekend.....Nice number....

It shows the lorry is driving between 2 lanes and cutting in...the BMW black car is trying to "siam" him...luckily all turns out well because the BMW driver is so skillful as PML provide defensive driving course FOC :woottt: hehehe

jseah_70;627102 said:
It shows the lorry is driving between 2 lanes and cutting in...the BMW black car is trying to "siam" him...luckily all turns out well because the BMW driver is so skillful as PML provide defensive driving course FOC :woottt: hehehe

the defensive driving FOC mehs?

Who ever took the picture, kan bo liao.

I think the owner went to a very good number plate shop to make his plate. U see, his number so clear. Lorry, van, bus, all cannot see number.

first look, from an artistic perspective, this art piece was really tastefully taken..see the angle this bm cut into another lane..
on deeper level..this bm is not your any ordinary ah kok ah niao 523..its the legendary bugatti veyron in a 5er chassic

Wow the picture showing the 520i having the M kit? Or the nice number plate??? :huhhuh:

The person that took this picture just came back from Korea and kena radiation liao.

Following behind a lorry can safe petrol.....

The BMW's speedometer has been tampered.

I confirm with driver, was a funeral convoy badly organized.

Is that BMW a coupe or cabrio?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back