• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW Vehicles To New Zealand

kiwitoh

To All Forumers

All BMW vehicles including Mini and Rolls Royce cannot be comply due to the Euro 3 exhaust emission requirement in NZ starting next year.

So the latest shipment due to and must be comply before 31 dec 2008.

:yikess: :yikess:

Re: BMW Vehicles To New Zealand

If NZ is no longr availabe as an export market for our cars, then where else can we export our cars to?

kiwitoh;389133 said:
To All Forumers

All BMW vehicles including Mini and Rolls Royce cannot be comply due to the Euro 3 exhaust emission requirement in NZ starting next year.

So the latest shipment due to and must be comply before 31 dec 2008.

:yikess: :yikess:

Are you sure? Most current generation BMW vehicles comply with Euro 4 (and some with Euro 5), and most previous generation BMW vehicles comply with Euro 3 e.g. all six cylinder E46 comply with Euro 3 and the four cylinder models comply with Euro 4. Even the new 8 cylinder M3 complies with Euro 4.

Anyone knows what is the est body value for a July 04 E46 318? Mileage is 60,000km.... thinking of changing my ride.

some other places will be south africa, cyprus, pakistan, iran, sri lanka.

for for BMs, i tink mostly nz and south africa only

715;389379 said:
Anyone knows what is the est body value for a July 04 E46 318? Mileage is 60,000km.... thinking of changing my ride.
715 : i may interested to take over your e46. Can send some of your photos to +65-96221836

At the moment, No comments from NZ side. They are waiting for a list from relevant authority to get which models comply.

Another make affected is the Toyota Lexus frm the IS to the LS430 series..

cheers

rab;389253 said:
Are you sure? Most current generation BMW vehicles comply with Euro 4 (and some with Euro 5), and most previous generation BMW vehicles comply with Euro 3 e.g. all six cylinder E46 comply with Euro 3 and the four cylinder models comply with Euro 4. Even the new 8 cylinder M3 complies with Euro 4.

Does our e46 comply with this requirments ? Any views on the body value of e46 318 end 2004 ? Thanks

Whichever the case may be.. general across the market, body prices have since plunged drastically. It is indeed true, NZ is no more buying in cars..and even if they do, it will be for a very selective models...and I mean, really selective.

Just an overview, the E46s are the hardest hit as not many countries are buying this model..as because there's the E60s and E90s coming from Japan/UK as a cheaper option. No doubt our cars are of a higher premium in terms of available options and accessories, but only a finger-few will appreciate the works.

At this point in time, only the E60s 520iA are in steady flow for export-sales back to Europe. Yes, African, Russians and some mid-east countries buy them..but their prices are of no match to those offers coming from Famagusta, Cyprus.

Ask why I know...? Coz I'm exporting the E60s myself - to Cyprus. Have a friend who's running a pre-owned Beemer dealership there...and 520IA is all they want right now....

As how we see it, bodyprices for most makes/models will keep tumbling down right up till mid-2009...so it's either (intending sellers) to sell now or hold till later and hope the market picks up fast enough...

Just my point to share... ;p

Dear All

The real fact from BMW New Zealand That They does not want cars from Singapore... AS they think they they are all Euro 2 emission standard Only.

But the real fact that some cars are in Euro 3 or Even Euro 4 stardard As long as you can prove that technical specs are Euro 3 or Euro 4 standard....

FYI

hi ef2 whats the price of body for 04 e60 pls pm me thk

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back