• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bmw X5

gurung

Hi Folks,

Anybody knows when the new facelifted X5 might be in town, considering the current one has been running for quite some time now?
Am thinking of upgrading to X5 but the schematics seems to be against my current drive.

So the query would be : to "Over Trade with PML" or run for an additional 2 more yrs (since I still love my current ride) and eventually switch which I believe the new X5 model should be in by then as the first year sale always seems a killer.

Looking forward to your replys and comments.

Thks in advance.

Re: Bmw X5

i dun think there will be a facelifted X5 for at least another 2 yrs. typically the shelf life of a bimmer is 8 yrs. upon reaching the 4th yr, it will have hit mid yr and would be due for a face lift. dun think the X5 is that old yet.

The new x5 only been around for abt 2 yrs.. Fastest facelifted x5 to come to sg also 2 years time

Anyway if urs not fl next time also can facelift it.. Hehe

Thks folks for the insight, perhaps I should wait alittle longer too.
Current ride has only been a year and Road tax also paid. ... at least gives me a reason to want something better eventually.

Meanwhile was wondering if the X3 can fit the Y Spoke 214 20" rims (looks like a "Spider").. that would also satisfy me for the time being... LOL any idea. ?

Thks

Gurung

Don't think X5 rims will fit X3...myself having an X5 and talking to my neighbur who parks his X3 side by side with my ride.

You can check out Xoutpost (previously known as x5world.com) which is the best site I know of for X5 information.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k93453632

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back