Brand New Car Coming!

Jim49

Woo..hoo!

I've been given a date and time to take delivery of my new F10. Feels like a little kid again, who's been told when the new toy will be his.

I'm new here, as I haven't been posting much on this website. Only a few months ago I started posting due to some problem which I had with my E90. But I've been lurking more intensively during the past week.
Nothing like a new car to get the juices flowing afresh. Seeing the new ride alone caused me to get more jaded by the old E90, which has been a good ride and a faithful one too.

So allow me to say hello to all the bros and sis' here. I hope with my renewed interest, I shall participate more on the 5-thread.

Re: Brand New Car Coming!

Hi Jim,

Congrats.....

* Plate 49? next time wave at you?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1090444 said:
Hi Jim,

Congrats.....

Thanks, bro; also for removing my trespass into the wrong forum.
You were very fast. Must have been watching this website like a hawk.

Plate 49?
No lah. Didn't choose a number or keep old plate. Gahmen already took so much $$$$$ from us, I can't bear to see myself giving some more undeserved money to them.

What about you? If I see a plate 323 shall I give a honk or a :wavey:

ac323;1090444 said:
Hi Jim,

Congrats.....

Thanks, bro; also for removing my trespass into the wrong forum.
You were very fast. Must have been watching this website like a hawk.

Plate 49?
No lah. Didn't choose a number or keep old plate. Gahmen already took so much $$$$$ from us, I can't bear to see myself giving some more undeserved money to them.

What about you? If I see a plate 323 shall I give a honk or a :wavey:

Thanks also to Gotham and Caspar.

Welcome Jim49....
Good to have another member (soon to be active) posting in this much respected forum.

So jealous!!! Congrats... join us for bf run... one trip can run in liao :dance:

Congrats on your new BMW and enjoy it! Hopefully it will be not as "eventful" as my experience so far with PML although I have met a few helpful folks from the servicing side through this ordeal of mine...

Jim49;1090442 said:
Woo..hoo!

I've been given a date and time to take delivery of my new F10. Feels like a little kid again, who's been told when the new toy will be his.

I'm new here, as I haven't been posting much on this website. Only a few months ago I started posting due to some problem which I had with my E90. But I've been lurking more intensively during the past week.
Nothing like a new car to get the juices flowing afresh. Seeing the new ride alone caused me to get more jaded by the old E90, which has been a good ride and a faithful one too.

So allow me to say hello to all the bros and sis' here. I hope with my renewed interest, I shall participate more on the 5-thread.

Congrats ! ;))

Welcome to the forum

Welcome. Remember to post pix!

I want to thank all the bros and sis'(any?) for all your greetings and welcome.

I've got the car for a week already; and I am slowly getting used to it. I started off with the basics, to drive it or use it on the road first, and next will be to seriously get to grips with the rest of the enhancements, like Navigation, Entertainment and Communication.

Nothing like the smell of a new car. It is wonderful feeling to be driving it. Just sitting inside and not going anywhere, also shiok!
Hope it lasts and it's not a new-broom syndrome.

Bro JuzMe, what pics can I post that you all have not already seen of the F10?

Congrats, humpity.
Tell us about it when you can tear yourself away from the new car.
humpitydumpity;1092407 said:
welcome..... am eagerly waiting to collect mine next week....
cheers....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back