• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Brand New StopTech BBK Front & Rear For E46 Non-M

JuzzforCars

Hi All,

Posting this for one of the guys who ordered the StopTechs for his E46 but is selling off his car before he can install the kit on his car.

StopTech ST40 Front and ST22 Rear. Black calipers with cross-drilled discs. So brand new that it never got out of the box.

This set is sold. Thank you for the support.

:)

Re: Brand New StopTech BBK Front & Rear For E46 Non-M

woah!!!!.... BUMP BUMP for you bro...

st22kit_th.jpg

Torrance, Calif--StopTech releases multiple four-wheel Big Brake Kits utilizing the innovative ST-22 two-piston opposed calipers on a select group of the most popular late model vehicles for race and street applications.

StopTech offers rear Big Brake Kits for select Acura, BMWs, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saab and Subaru models. During the 2004 World Challenge Touring Car Championship season the ST-22 equipped race-winning cars of Turner Motorsport, Bimmerworld and Tri-Point Mazda teams dominated the competition and proved the race-bred nature of the design.

The ST-22 caliper features a wide variety of piston sizes (28-42mm), which allows StopTech to engineer proper rear brake bias for each distinct platform. These rear kits require NO change to the existing front kit to maintain correct front-to-rear brake bias.

The design of the ST-22 caliper incorporates numerous technical features to maximize the performance and minimize the package. The ST-22 caliper is made from 7075 billet aluminum. The hollowed-out design of the upper caliper body reduces weight (weighing in at 4.4 lbs or 2 kg unloaded) is optimized for weight and stiffness. The caliper is designed to allow maximum flexibility in caliper mounting. The outer bolts holding the 2-piece ST-22 together are located below the centerline of the pistons, which provides greater resistance to caliper flexing as pedal pressure is applied. Each of the finished parts on the caliper are tested to a pressure of 2500 PSI.

With street and race use in mind, the ST-22 calipers comes standard with dust boots which minimizes maintenance requirements and the pistons are offset to minimize pad taper, therefore increasing performance and preventing premature pad wear. The pad shape is the standard FMSI D961 pad shape with numerous race and street pad options.

The current list of kits is available on the StopTech website at StopTech : Balanced Brake Upgrades.

StopTech LLC, located in Torrance, California, manufactures high performance brake systems and components for production and production-based racecars. StopTech is the leader in Balanced Brake Systems for production cars, and holds three patents in basic brake technology with one pending. StopTech has a worldwide network of resellers. For more information on Stoptech, visit StopTech : Balanced Brake Upgrades

porsche78;220041 said:
is the rear 4 pot?

Rear is 2pot. Here's a picture of how ST22 calipers look like.

watermark.php

Bump Bump for Seetoh!!

'The Great White'

bro, can pm me the price? how big are the front rotors? need how many " rim size to clear? thank you.

bigfatbear;221039 said:
bro, can pm me the price? how big are the front rotors? need how many " rim size to clear? thank you.

Front rotors are 332mm. Ideally, 18" to clear but still must take into consideration of the rims' offset and spoke design. Prior to confirmation, we will do a template measurement for you.

PMed you the price liao...

Will these fit E85?

The front should fit..

oki doki...

Good luck in your sale...

Hi I am also looking for a set of stoppers for my 318 e46.
Will these fit on mine?
How much is your asking price - let me know if still available yea, thanks!

a pm on the price will be appreciated..thanks!

MohanR;225576 said:
Hi I am also looking for a set of stoppers for my 318 e46.
Will these fit on mine?
How much is your asking price - let me know if still available yea, thanks!

PMed you liaoz...

thanks for the pm...will spread the word to a few friends too

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink