Brembo BBK Brake pads.

blackant

Hi all, would like to ask those with Brembo BBK on their car. I am driving a E90 335I with Brembo BBK at my front. (It came with the car when I bought it) It is a 6 Pot Caliper. Yesterday the on board computer prompt me that it was time to change the brake pads for my front brakes. My question is that, when u changed to brembo bbk, Does it still have the brake sensor intact ? And that I should change it as per the warning ?
Many thanks.

Brembo pads doesn't come with sensors. You need to get them when you have the new pads changed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I have to get the sensor separately. My question is that does the sensor still works with the brembo brake kit ? I.E does the sensor monitor the wear of the brembo brake pads.

I know I have to get the sensor separately. My question is that does the sensor still works with the brembo brake kit ? I.E does the sensor monitor the wear of the brembo brake pads.

Bro, once u lup BBK... sensor is useless

Thanks. So right now the on board system ask me to change brake pads does not really mean anything already right ? So do I just pop into my workshop and have them reset the prompt ?

Take a peek at the pads, you should be able to find out if time to change or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back