• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

brembo distributor

Re: brembo distributor

hahaha.. repost. Saify repeat it again n again.

You can get Brembo from Lintrex.
26 Riverside Rd Singapore 739084
Tel : 6363 8411

Dunno exactly how much but starting price should be near 3k for the basic Front kit 4 pistons with one piece cross drilled rotors.

the basic 4pot with 1 piece rotor kit costs slightly less than 2900 i think.

Brembo smallest BBK for E46 non-M is 320x28mm 1pc (x-drilled or slotted) rotors with 4 pot calipers.

Price is S$2785 with airfreight & GST.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Avox;139521 said:
Anyone try Stoptech brakes? www.stoptech.com? ..any comments on this brakes. ?

They're fabulous! 7 E46 are on Stoptech BBKs now.

Rastaman, Shameless, Blackstealth, Chickenbackside.......they can give you reviews on the BBK.

I was also using Stoptechs on my previous E46.

But I think it's best u could state your current ride!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Fabulous is a pretty apt description of Stoptechs.

Nice pedal feel (stainless steel lines), very confident braking. On the street, it's more than sufficient. I have not tracked my car yet, so I can't comment on them on the track.

Perhaps the rest can comment on the track aspects of the brakes...

Hi, this is off topic but,

Does any body can help me with this question?
The price of the Brembo GT Kit for E46 M3 with 8 piston caliper is around USD$4000 while the GT kit for E90 with only 6 piston also have price around USD$4000.

So I was thinking if I buy the old E46 M3 8 piston Brembo GT Kit,can I fit it on the E90?
if have to modified what modification needed for it?
Does the rotor mounting need to be modified too or only the caliper adapter need to be modified for installing it on an E90?

Thanks

Watever brand of bbk u want to go for, each kit is design & make for specific makes & models.

Putting kits that's meant for M3 doesn't mean it'll be better for your 318.

my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Hi,
I am very sure ALCON is very good and proven,and I think slightly more expensive then Brembo Kit.But when I buy BBK,I also consider the style factor.Brembo is better in style I think,from the colour combination to the shape of the drilled rotor.It cost a lot,and beside the performance improvement I know I would get either Alcon or Brembo,I also want to get the "looks" of it.
I mean,for my 320i I know even the 4piston with 355 rotor are enough to stop it but since the looks is also I am after,why not get the 8 piston if the price is the same as 6piston.
Just wondering the difference and modification that had to be done to fit E46 kit into
E90 kit.Since I never have E46 in the first place,so I can not compare them.
Anybody know the shape and measurement/dimension difference between E46 and E90,in term of Caliper mounting and Brake hat/rotor mounting?

purity;140178 said:
Hi,
I am very sure ALCON is very good and proven,and I think slightly more expensive then Brembo Kit.But when I buy BBK,I also consider the style factor.Brembo is better in style I think,from the colour combination to the shape of the drilled rotor.It cost a lot,and beside the performance improvement I know I would get either Alcon or Brembo,I also want to get the "looks" of it.
I mean,for my 320i I know even the 4piston with 355 rotor are enough to stop it but since the looks is also I am after,why not get the 8 piston if the price is the same as 6piston. /QUOTE]

You have to also consider if your master pump can handle increase in pistons (area). If it cannot, result is a spongy brake pedal. I feel the availability of pads is also a consideration.

purity;140178 said:
Hi,
I mean,for my 320i I know even the 4piston with 355 rotor are enough to stop it but since the looks is also I am after,why not get the 8 piston if the price is the same as 6piston.
Just wondering the difference and modification that had to be done to fit E46 kit into
E90 kit.Since I never have E46 in the first place,so I can not compare them.
Anybody know the shape and measurement/dimension difference between E46 and E90,in term of Caliper mounting and Brake hat/rotor mounting?

U must be trying to get a used E46 kit for your E90......

Let us know if you're successfull in converting a E46 kit to your E90 yah!

'The Great White'

Recommend you read this
StopTech : Balanced Brake Upgrades

as well as the other white papers there which addesses the many myths of brake upgrades, which may end up being an exercise of spending money with not much gain (other than aesthetics) - ask me how I know!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back