• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Brembo GT 6 pot - Yellow Calipers for Sale

Miah23

Hi everyone,

Had posted this riding on another thread earlier - but thought better to post it separately here for clearer visibility.

Have sold off my previous ride - e90 323i - and removed the set of Brembo GT 6 pot BBK - with 355 Rotors and hose set. (Calipers are brembo yellow - quite rare for 6pot and goes well for dark colored cars, best contrast is black car).

Moving away from the 'poison' trail and thus have decided to let go of the bbk and not install on the new ride.

I am willing to part with it ;( at negotiable price as condition is still very good (anyways BKK is made to last) - plus brake pad and rotors approximate left with 75% still, so unless u go tracking, otherwise SG road driving should last u quite awhile.

Pls contact me at xxxxxx if interested.

Tks.
Rgds
Miah

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Brembo GT 6 pot - Yellow Calipers for Sale

Good stuff, great colour!

Free bump for a great deal. Cross drill or slotted rotors?

Its crossed drilled bro.

Quite gd response..so fat..got a few bros quite on..but have to go with 'first come first get'...just tryng to be fair.

Thanks for the bumpz!

Brembo Rocks............................

cheers

hey there...dropped u a pm. pls check and let me know if you are keen to deal. can settle over weekend.

Hi all,

Just went to cleaned up my brakes and its ready for viewing.

Price I am willing to part is now $2.5K ballpark pend view and offers - as I checked with workshop on mkt rate for front set 6 pot is approximate used mkt value below $3K. (basing it on my purchase price and condition - cleaned of all brake dust thru non abrasive chemical wash and buffed up the paint work - can see for urself if keen to view).

Opened for interested parties.

Thanks.

Rgds
Miah

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
Is this front n rear?? Can fit e60??

Cheers

Hi all,

Thanks for the interests and queries!