Brush Aluminium interior Trim

henry2703

Hi guys,

was at PMl the other day, and saw the brush aluminium interiro trim for the Z4 on display.

Looks very nice.

I am wondering do they have this on the E90?

i am interested to explore that mod if there is....

anyone knows?

Henry

Re: Brush Aluminium interior Trim

brushed aluminium looks nice, but prone to dents and scratches caused by the seat belt buckle

gstone;344726 said:
brushed aluminium looks nice, but prone to dents and scratches caused by the seat belt buckle

totally agree, my ride's 2 weeks old and already got scratch by the seat belt buckle :(

The brushed aluminium trim is very nice, worth it, just be more careful.

Yup, once but its soft. Got dents & scratches from the belt bucket. :(

got the "Brush Aluminium interior Trim" as std equip on my E90. PML quoted it ard S$4,000, as option (daylight robbery!).

Though it looks better than the other std equip of Titanium Matt, still prefer wood trim...:)

why you guys never use the seat belt buckle catch (if that's what it's called)?? push it higher, that's all, problem solved.

On the E92, there is no catch (if u mean the catch on the B-pillar). And usually, its the passenger side. clueless passengers, aka, wifey, don't usually bother. :(

Azrielsc;344966 said:
On the E92, there is no catch (if u mean the catch on the B-pillar). And usually, its the passenger side. clueless passengers, aka, wifey, don't usually bother. :(

Yeah, mine on the passenger side looks like it was used for target practice

Henry,

My friend got the Brushed Alu trim for the E92 as aftermarket from PML for less than $2k during those offer periods where they give XX% off accessories.

Wait for these offers (see the PML quarterly newsletter) and then get the trim. Can also import from websites but not sure about the price for shipment + installation at BVO/J4C.

Scratch can polish off by professional polisher. Dents tough luck.

I'm actually looking for a set of piano black to replace the brush aluminium, so if anyone wants my set, I don't mind swapping out.

Actually, polished alu would look awesome, then paint candy red, WOW

bimmerguy;344953 said:
got the "Brush Aluminium interior Trim" as std equip on my E90. PML quoted it ard S$4,000, as option (daylight robbery!).

Though it looks better than the other std equip of Titanium Matt, still prefer wood trim...:)

$4k?:screwedu: . No wonder when I requested to swap for piano black trim on my E92, they made me sign a "its my own decision and PMl is not reliable for the change' paper.

Wah lau....:(

Forgot to mention that my trim is for I-Drive. Alum trim for piano black trim swap! U need to top up a bit only.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8dog

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back