Buffet Gathering at KUISHIN.BO Japanese buffet on 12th September(Wednesday) 7PM

Re: Buffet Gathering at KUISHIN.BO Japanese buffet on 12th September(Wednesday) 7PM

S2k;889866 said:
I shall return

S2000 should be your new login..... then you will not be missed.

chhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss

Re: Buffet Gathering at KUISHIN.BO Japanese buffet on 12th September(Wednesday) 7PM

no problem see u the time round

jasonmaxima;889875 said:
S2000 should be your new login..... then you will not be missed.

chhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss

u better don't sit next to bobby else whole night he'll ask u OI AI GO GALAXY MAI!

pReTeNd3r;889873 said:
Guys,
i have to pull out as i need to go oversea again.... catch up w u guys soon...

Pls scan and post the page with the immigration chop when u return... If not you will be called 小龙女... hahaha :p

Pretender is my client and we will be on the puay kee.......

Centurion9990;889879 said:
Pls scan and post the page with the immigration chop when u return... If not you will be called 小龙女... hahaha :p
The flight for Alan Yong is confirmed as follows :

SQ 217 11-09-12
Depart Singapore 10:00hr
Arrive Melbourne 19:15hr

SQ 218 15-09-12
Depart Melbourne 00:05hr
Arrive Singapore 05:55hr

I’ll arrange hotel accommodation for Tuesday night and transport pick up for him to join the rig on Wednesday 12 Sep.

I will follow up with the e-ticket shortly.

Thanks.

MW;889891 said:
Pretender is my client and we will be on the puay kee.......

MW,

you gg to tua again?..... like that yoo'll become the chief pilot in this forum... :lol2:

knn kidding only la... chill la...

Last edited by a moderator:

pReTeNd3r;889924 said:
MW,

you gg to tua again?..... like that yoo'll become the chief pilot in this forum... :lol2:

I never tua b4 leh...if I dun go this time, then considered as tua..I am still a pilot trainee

Centurion9990;889860 said:
You can arm wrestling with MW see who feeds ally and chocs...

sport-graphics-arm-wrestling-781239.gif

i let her choose? :)

Hi, will there be a dinner on Friday or Saturday?

C3P0;889938 said:
Hi, will there be a dinner on Friday or Saturday?

excuse me, Fri and sat I do not have off pass

MW;889928 said:
I never tua b4 leh...if I dun go this time, then considered as tua..I am still a pilot trainee

upzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

images

MW;889940 said:

Please PM me your address.... I will go over to your place to wash car with you.....

MW;889940 said:

jasonmaxima;889955 said:
Please PM me your address.... I will go over to your place to wash car with you.....

MW and jasonmaxima very bro:

View attachment 41195

C3PO is juz jealous

S2k;890029 said:
C3PO is juz jealous

Why Cp30 not joining us for buffet?

C3PO is scared of his sister's nagging.... but will claim he has to accompany his niece....

C3PO weekdays no off pass, only weekends..

You all don't wear so formal ah!!! Pls wear casual.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiabc8bot

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back