buying a second hand 335(PI) or cayenne?

sch21

hi guys,
just wanted your thoughts here.. looking to sell my current ride and thinkig of the following 2 options:

1) Second hand 335 cab from PI
looking at this 1 yr old 335 cab that is 1 yr old and thot with fairly decent mileage and price (ard 200k). comes with the new idrive and dct but what is holding me back is the car is frm a PI and warranty is with an outside workshop. my current car is from pnl and hence no exp with PI cars (with mph reading on speedometer). would like to know if there are any problems buying PI cars, also would it be hard to sell if I would like to change it after 2-3 yrs compared to a pml car? also if anyone has a PI car maintained by an outside workshop wth any exp to share?

2) Porsche cayenne second hand as well
this one is abt 1 yr odd and slightly streching my budget by a bit more. considerations are that this is big enuff for my wifey and kid and sometimes I do ferry my mum and Sis.. however don't have any frds driving a cayenne so wld like to ask if it's a good drive and any issues ?

appreciate your time bros tks!

Re: buying a second hand 335(PI) or cayenne?

i got my car from PI...serviced by KBS..so far i'm pretty happy with their service :)

Never buy 335i, not only I say one.

Get a used M3 or Porsche.

sch21;565566 said:
hi guys,
just wanted your thoughts here.. looking to sell my current ride and thinkig of the following 2 options:

1) Second hand 335 cab from PI
looking at this 1 yr old 335 cab that is 1 yr old and thot with fairly decent mileage and price (ard 200k). comes with the new idrive and dct but what is holding me back is the car is frm a PI and warranty is with an outside workshop. my current car is from pnl and hence no exp with PI cars (with mph reading on speedometer). would like to know if there are any problems buying PI cars, also would it be hard to sell if I would like to change it after 2-3 yrs compared to a pml car? also if anyone has a PI car maintained by an outside workshop wth any exp to share?

2) Porsche cayenne second hand as well
this one is abt 1 yr odd and slightly streching my budget by a bit more. considerations are that this is big enuff for my wifey and kid and sometimes I do ferry my mum and Sis.. however don't have any frds driving a cayenne so wld like to ask if it's a good drive and any issues ?

appreciate your time bros tks!

if you need space then Porsche Cayenne.....
if for lifestyle then 335i cab.........

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88rodeo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back