Buying used, which car evaluation service to go for?

tomasulu

sgcarmart's dealers seem to use STA by default. i am a little uncomfortable that dealers seem alright with them, if you know what i mean.

When I sold my previous ride, the buyer went with Vicom and I was surprised by how much they uncover, even noting a minor fender bender accident/repair.

what has been your experience? which car evaluation would you go for?

Re: Buying used, which car evaluation service to go for?

tomasulu;460228 said:
sgcarmart's dealers seem to use STA by default. i am a little uncomfortable that dealers seem alright with them, if you know what i mean.

When I sold my previous ride, the buyer went with Viacom and I was surprised by how much they uncover, even noting a minor fender bender accident/repair.

Any of our site sponsers - R2D, BVO or J4C.

tomasulu;460228 said:

When I sold my previous ride, the buyer went with Viacom and I was surprised by how much they uncover, even noting a minor fender bender accident/repair.

bro, from what I know, if the car is brought to STA check by the workshop or the dealer, the reliability of the check drops significantly. (Well, most of the time).
Prob better if you bring it yourself, but for BMW, i belive J4C or BVO would be quite good as well

astrosky;460397 said:
bro, from what I know, if the car is brought to STA check by the workshop or the dealer, the reliability of the check drops significantly. (Well, most of the time).
Prob better if you bring it yourself, but for BMW, i belive J4C or BVO would be quite good as well

yeah the conflict of interest is what worries me... has anyone brought their cars to be evaluated by any of the companies here? VICOM is very good but expensive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back