Car unlock lights

roytan80

Hi all.... Can I know if 320 e90 has this function where by when u unlock ur doors your lights all come on to facilitate ease of spotting it n how to go abt setting it?

If im not wrong merc ones when you unlock the doors the fog lights will come on...

Anyone?

Re: Car unlock lights

roytan80;615347 said:
Hi all.... Can I know if 320 e90 has this function where by when u unlock ur doors your lights all come on to facilitate ease of spotting it n how to go abt setting it?

If im not wrong merc ones when you unlock the doors the fog lights will come on...

Anyone?

There is such function. its call the welcome light. it will light up all the doors handles led including the angel eyes, rear light n rear license plate and also the interior lights when u unlock it from ur remote....dun knw abt 320. is urs the LCI wif idrive?

Im driving e 2006 320i no idrive any idea how to do e settings? Tried the "key" function on the obc but no avail n my air bag check light suddenly came on!!!! Any idea how to resolve e prob? :(

For 320, not sure about other models, you can only set the signal lights to blink or not to blink when you lock/ unlock the car via remote. If you are thinking about getting the headlights or fog lights to light up, I don't think it is available.

Thanks for the insights Pengful.

Anyway sorry for another qns... after interior cleaning yesterday the airbag lights came on yester.

But ive observed the groomer did not remove the seats... any idea how to resolve the prob?

Your professional advise is very much appreciated.

Dear Bro,

yes 320 has the welcome lights function which can be set from the OBC stalk. But i am not sure your year series has it or not. (Mine is the 2010 version and has it; i use it everyday)

cheers

Thanks bro i tried setting mine on the obc stalk but cannot.

Seems that the 06 model doesnt have the function the side indicator will blink and interior lights light up but not the head lights and fog lights

:

Hi Roytan80,

The work around is to set your headlight switch to auto settings. (One left click on the switch)
I usually use this mode when I park in basement car park or at some outdoor car park at night.

Once U tekan ur unlock button the angel lights would come on, engage engine, main lights come on & drive away.

Like the bros said, there is a actual setting for this, read the manual. I had it done b4 but disabled it.

Tribeca;615890 said:
Hi Roytan80,

The work around is to set your headlight switch to auto settings. (One left click on the switch)
I usually use this mode when I park in basement car park or at some outdoor car park at night.

Once U tekan ur unlock button the angel lights would come on, engage engine, main lights come on & drive away.

Like the bros said, there is a actual setting for this, read the manual. I had it done b4 but disabled it.

tried bro... still no avail.... i did the settings and set it to 90s and click it to auto lights... cannot
:< maybe my 06 model doesnt have the function?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back