Car wash in Singapore

SUPAN

Hi to all 3 series and fellow seniors and members,

Dunno where i should post this and i owned a 3 series so post it here. (if mod feel not suitable, can switch to respective place) If mod feels infringing to advertisers, pls rephrase as my intention is to find acceptance service for carwash only ...

I have a major problem with carwash after my regular groomer close shop and run away. I cannot find reliable car wash other than revol.

Appreciate your contribution and perhaps this could be a sticky in time .. Where do you go for your car wash, if service quality good and cost and time of operating ? I will split this into 4 zones

A. North

B. South / Central

C. East
Geylang shell 24 hours - acceptable

D. West
Revol toh guan - current FOC as under package - Very good
CCK Lot 1 S$ 30 - yes (but other than wash, they do touch up on the front bonnet with a layer of dunno what lotion, rim shine, tyre shine, vaccuum) till 8 pm - good but expensive
Yew tee behind along woodland road after 7 till early mornings ? 5 bucks - acceptable
Shell at bukit timah near autobac 24 hours - S$7 - acceptable
Mobil at CCK road - S$ 8 bucks - sucks big time but lppl cannot find incase late evenings ...

Appreciate updates or even possible blacklist carwash shops ...

Re: Car wash in Singapore

I am ngeow, so I only go to two....

Non-groomer-type, petrol stations....

(1) SPC station on Bukit Timah Road, after Balmoral
(2) Caltex station besides Golden Mile Complex

pardon the lack of location categorisation....

I know of at least 1 997 GT3, 2 M3 owners who patronise the Caltex station opposite PML Alexandra showroom.

The Caltex station next to golden mile shopping center is good too....

KrataeCarWash5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Any more ???

I will do a compilation every 3 pages ?

Mockngbrd;887895 said:
DIY is best

Hehe ... yeh DIY is good ... but if parked opp cineleisure from 7 pm onwards ... by 10 pm the whole car would have been arty 10 million times

The Caltex opp PML Alexandra ALWAYS long Q!!!!

The Caltex beside Golden Mile good meh?? Must go and try again...

The Caltex opp the East Coast Prawn Noodle shop used to be good but now inconsistent...sometimes good, sometimes really bad.....

the car wash operation at Caltex along Jalan Bukit Merah in the direction of Queensway shopping center, few hundred meters down the road and on same side as the old HDB hub is supposedly run by same owner as Caltex opposite PML Alexandra....

SUPAN;887917 said:
Hehe ... yeh DIY is good ... but if parked opp cineleisure from 7 pm onwards ... by 10 pm the whole car would have been arty 10 million times
if u know, then why u still park? whatever $$$ u try to save on parking, u will spend even more trying to restore your paint.

SUPAN;887883 said:
Hi to all 3 series and fellow seniors and members,

Dunno where i should post this and i owned a 3 series so post it here. (if mod feel not suitable, can switch to respective place) If mod feels infringing to advertisers, pls rephrase as my intention is to find acceptance service for carwash only ...

I have a major problem with carwash after my regular groomer close shop and run away. I cannot find reliable car wash other than revol.

Appreciate your contribution and perhaps this could be a sticky in time .. Where do you go for your car wash, if service quality good and cost and time of operating ? I will split this into 4 zones

A. North

B. South / Central

C. East
Geylang shell 24 hours - acceptable

D. West
Revol toh guan - current FOC as under package - Very good
CCK Lot 1 S$ 30 - yes (but other than wash, they do touch up on the front bonnet with a layer of dunno what lotion, rim shine, tyre shine, vaccuum) till 8 pm - good but expensive
Yew tee behind along woodland road after 7 till early mornings ? 5 bucks - acceptable
Shell at bukit timah near autobac 24 hours - S$7 - acceptable
Mobil at CCK road - S$ 8 bucks - sucks big time but lppl cannot find incase late evenings ...

Appreciate updates or even possible blacklist carwash shops ...

They do have cheaper options which is in a form of package.
26 coupons at $60 and $1 for each visit. Total will be $3.30 per wash.
Normally when you buy the coupon from the "car-dryer", he will waive the charges for that wash (FOC).
Long Q expected especially on weekends, weekdays at 9+ is OK.

golilok;887979 said:
Which petrol station car wash employ female?

SPC Macpherson. But no diff because she still look like a guy.

I used to visit SPC along Dunearn Road, between Adam Road and Steven Road, opposite NIE (is it still call NIE).

It was closed for renovation, the petrol station has now reopened but I am not sure about the car wash.

The SPC beside Thomson Hospital was good but no more in operation liao.

Last but not least, the best is Robot Car Wash, free, sweaty and has wet tshirt and bermudas to see. Best is he washes his car barefooted because it feels damn shiok.

C3P0;888003 said:
I used to visit SPC along Dunearn Road, between Adam Road and Steven Road, opposite NIE (is it still call NIE).

It was closed for renovation, the petrol station has now reopened but I am not sure about the car wash.

The SPC beside Thomson Hospital was good but no more in operation liao.

Last but not least, the best is Robot Car Wash, free, sweaty and has wet tshirt and bermudas to see. Best is he washes his car barefooted because it feels damn shiok.

MAI PUAH TOH hor.....:lol:

TobyNik;888006 said:
MAI PUAH TOH hor.....:lol:

You waiting for me to puah toh to see me up shorts right. Tsk tsk tsk.......

Mockngbrd;887926 said:
if u know, then why u still park? whatever $$$ u try to save on parking, u will spend even more trying to restore your paint.

Sometimes the traffic there to cine is jammed n u just want to get rid of the ride...
Hehe

C3P0;888009 said:
You waiting for me to puah toh to see me up shorts right. Tsk tsk tsk.......

Dun drop the soap!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9betdownload

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back