Car Wash

Re: Car Wash

i head to ToughSeal till date...good enough for me. would have loved to try SFC if not for the travelling

Hot Wheels at 425 race course road. the boss is a car lover himself. they do a very good job. they guarantee a 1 year onthe products they used and also they only use car shampoo for car wash. check them out with no regrets. boss name is Mike.

gadgets;278659 said:
i head to ToughSeal till date...good enough for me. would have loved to try SFC if not for the travelling

how much does ToughSeal cost? is it a paint protection system or just car wash?

its a paint protection system. i was a return cust so my initial application was 360, otherwise its 400 (unless like everythi else, price has went up). u can go back again if u wish for add-on layer for 60. and if u need just a quick wash, its 10.

gadgets;279020 said:
its a paint protection system. i was a return cust so my initial application was 360, otherwise its 400 (unless like everythi else, price has went up). u can go back again if u wish for add-on layer for 60. and if u need just a quick wash, its 10.

is the quick wash good? rims clean? cos i wento petrp; station for a wash end up still have to touch up my rims.boring

I go to SK Carz @ Rangoon Road. They even have very reasonable package for grooming as well.

ezmobile;279176 said:
is the quick wash good? rims clean? cos i wento petrp; station for a wash end up still have to touch up my rims.boring
not 100% i'd say, about 90%. either they are not very good at rims or my brake dust are too sticky hahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgolf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back