Change of windscreen wiper x 2

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
How much did you all hiadees paid when you changes your wiper blades x 2 for your e90/92/93.

Re: Change of windscreen wiper x 2

Ahbengdriver;587922 said:
How much did you all hiadees paid when you changes your wiper blades x 2 for your e90/92/93.

I bought mine from ES at $75 a pair for E90

$50 for Bosch one...same as original la...

I kena charged about $88 by PML. So not bad eh? Anyway long story.

Ahbengdriver;588237 said:

Price difference isn't that much actually.

For parts that ES doesn't stock it is better to get from PML. I ordered a pair of tweeter holders from ES in Aug and was told shipment will take 4 - 6 weeks but till date there is no news yet. Have to drive around the past 3 months with my tweeters stuck on the door panels with double-sided tape. I should have bought from PML and forgo the meager savings. :(

Sometimes go outside workshop also can ganna tok. Since the amount is small (PML probably charged you $20 for labour?), I think it's fine.

ai bia zui mai?

One of the site sponsor charged me $90
chee pie

Price not bad.....did you have to leave the car there one day for this change? :eek:

Usually, one day to remove, one day to replace and a third day for QC team to inspect and release car. The wiper blade is ISP 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 1400 and ISO1800.

MapleLeaf;588316 said:
Usually, one day to remove, one day to replace and a third day for QC team to inspect and release car. The wiper blade is ISP 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 1400 and ISO1800.

Probably need one more day to update the software to recognize the new wipers else it will show error on the dash

MapleLeaf;588316 said:

skip;588320 said:
Probably need one more day to update the software to recognize the new wipers else it will show error on the dash

4 days....hehe....:laughing:

hi red bean buns how's the aerotwin blades

ray

hitmee;588297 said:
One of the site sponsor charged me $90
chee pie

Site sponsor? I hate it when they think BMW drivers all look like walking carrots. I think I know which chee bie but can PM me ?:D

u r not alone ABD. i needed to change out mine too. called ES but it has no stock. in the end have to go to PML.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back