Changing Rim size to 18" or 19" for 216d GT.

Gerald Chia

Hi Guys, going to get my 216d GT in a weeks time. Need all your advice on whether I should go for 18" or 19" rim size, what brands, which shop has highest trade in, the pros and cons of bigger rim especially 19"! And if have pictures of your rides, pls post here... thks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few changed to 18". A handful went max to 19" for looks.

But I think for compromise on comfort, cost and sportiness, most went for 18".

Personally, I've gone for 19".

Can always go to Ray-S or Top93. Others like Leong Seng or Hurry are good also

I went for 19" for my AT with ray-s

6f358ff64b3b5b59fad586ac0ce09c2b.jpg

Nice rims, I guess the 19" always looks better. Btw, Ray-S pricing reasonable??
And how much did you pay for that set of Rims??

Thanks, yup it looks nicer on the ride with 19". You can always ask them to place the rim beside your car so that you can have a better feel.
For price I guess it's to each person. As I trade in my previous ride wheel which I also get from ray-s so the price is attractive for me

Hi Guys, going to get my 216d GT in a weeks time. Need all your advice on whether I should go for 18" or 19" rim size, what brands, which shop has highest trade in, the pros and cons of bigger rim especially 19"! And if have pictures of your rides, pls post here... thks everyone!

Wrt photos - chk out Top93 and Ray-S FB pages, they have photos of AT and GT rims too for ur inspiration [emoji51]

So what did u change to? Any photos?

Bro if anyone want to sell the 17inch rim and tire let me know. The latest model come with 16inch rim and tire. Lousy man and not luxury model anymore. Siannn

So bro, what is the final decision? Rim upgraded?

Screenshot_2017-08-26-16-51-27~2.png
Screenshot_2017-08-26-16-51-27~2.png
Bro if anyone want to sell the 17inch rim and tire let me know. The latest model come with 16inch rim and tire. Lousy man and not luxury model anymore. Siannn
Thought of Selling my stock 17" rim with stock tires. Mileage 23k. With minor kerb rash on 2 rims. Pm me your offer if keen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
five88loans

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back