Clonk sound on 1er

Re: Clonk sound on 1er

Forrestgum;808052 said:
Get it check quickly....I haven't got my issue sorted out with PML yet and I tell you dealing with them is extremely painful. Suggest you give Munich Automobiles a call instead, the turn around is definitely faster.

Believed you have sent in your ride to check. what did PML say? If it is not serious, I will probably send in my car after I have run in my car

patrick76;808144 said:
Believed you have sent in your ride to check. what did PML say? If it is not serious, I will probably send in my car after I have run in my car

It is something that got to do with the suspension...

Zhenlie's idea is pretty good.. I think you should for that idea... :)

patrick76;808144 said:

It may not be serious now but cannot guarantee it won't be if you leave it alone. PML did not say anything because they do not know what was wrong even I left my car there for 2 weeks.

They checked and found that mine is not a suspension issue. It has got to be the door vibrating against the door frame. Eventually, they paste a friction tape on my door frame. I am still monitoring to see if the sound returns.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back