Component Speaker for 2007 E60

robecom1

Hi ,

Can a DLS R4 reference 4" component speaker fit into the front door speaker mounts of a 2007 523i XL ?

I also have an MBQuart 6.5" Reference speaker with crossover for low frequency signals, can it be used in the bass speaker box under the front seats?

Could you PM me on the price to install the above speakers front and below seats plus a Roackford 4 channel amp? I also have Hifi speakers cables as well,how many meters does the car need to wire up all the speakers?

THanks!

Robe

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Component Speaker for 2007 E60

Hi robecom1

PM-ed you, thank you.

Between these speakers which one would you recommend? Which one would be sound wise is better if I am just playing mp3 songs.

Speaker model:
1. SLC 210.25 NG - Rainbow SLC NG 4" 2-Way Component System
2. DLS R4 4" 2-Way Component System

Option a:
1. All Rainbow
2. Rainbow in front and rear DLS .
3. all DLS R4 set-up if sound quality between the Rainbow is not much different?

I already have a Rockford P450 4 channel amplifier and planning to get another 4 channel amp but bridgeable one to supplement it to be able to add sub woofers. I am ordering soon the above.

Another thing is that can I add or change the stock HU to one that can take DVD and USB input?

Thanks!
Robe

Dls are great but you can too try out Focal k2p krs100 4inch tat will fit nicely into your door without
modifications..

cheers

I bought Rainbow CS210 Profi component set instead. Thanks everyone. This thread is closed.

robecom1;720391 said:
I bought Rainbow CS210 Profi component set instead. Thanks everyone. This thread is closed.

Can I know how much you got the profi and where you got it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv88host

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back