Core Group Members
Just to add....

The baby is 2.8kg, 48cm....

So that we have more 4D to buy.... :screwedu: :dance: :dance:

Congrats Ron on your promotion !!!!

Ronnie,

Congrats!!
:) :) :)

so now when we chiong malaysia ronnie will definitely want to stop by JB stock up on his pampers and milk powder.

Yo Ron...

Congrats... may we see many many more ya!!!

Arsony
Topaz Blue not many...

Congratulations!!!!!

Any pix of your new bundle of joy???

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Long "Thank you" message...

Wah so very pai-seh… It took me so long to reply to all your well-wishes. It’s been really hectic as the kid decided to pop out 2 weeks earlier (yes, he’s supposed to be due today). Good also lah since he’ll enjoy school holiday on his birthday for the next 12 year’s (Children’s Day). Also China’s National Day, so at least 1.3 bil Chinese will be celebrating that day too. :thumbsup:

Never expect that little package has such powerful lungs to keep me awake every night the past 2 weeks! :yikess:

As I have been outta touch from this wonderful forum for a while, I don’t know some of you out there but pleasantly surprised to receive well-wishes from you folks… Cheers!!!

This will be a long “Thank you” message……

Ryan – Tks for starting this and making the exception to put in this folder (I was looking for it in the “irrelevant topics” folder, no wonder can’t find)… and make me malu for showing that I make only 0.05 post / day in your stats. :oops:

Alan – buy 4D: born 1318 hrs, exact weight 2785 gms, date 0110……

Puny – nice meeting you at the Carribean, tks for the intro.

LC DaJie – when’s your turn?

Jaskin/Magician/Geoff Ang – sorry I don’t recognize your nick, but anyway thanks for your wishes!

RB – ya man, chiong Malaysia for different purposes now… milk powder? I still prefer fresh milk (bi-xenon brand).

Dion – long time no see… thanks.

BMouseW – you’re right, Children’s Day will never be the same to me in the future!

Sammyboy – nice seeing you the other night… stole any medals back from Greece?

DK – you also… tying the knot soon?

Lionel – and you, when’s your turn too?

Raffles – tks, must learn from you. ;)

Ash – don’t know if you’ll see many many more… this one’s already giving me dark eye rings, big time! :boring: :yummie:

Nik – great to see you back in action. Tennis soon?

Doc SMYuen – never formally introduced but tks for the wishes! I’ll post pics once I get a chance to download them from my digicam.

Eric – you and Mab can see him anytime. Lemme know when… but don’t teach him bad things like what you did to CY’s Russel.

DJ – long time no see… thanks.

Davn – sorry I don’t recognize your nick too, not sure if we’ve met, but if you’re the person in the avatar, then I don’t think we’ve met… and I’d really like to meet you. :p (who sez fathers don’t have sense of humor?)

Hope I haven’t missed out anyone… thanks to all! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8832

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back