Cosmetic Mods for F11

Hi everyone,

I just bought an F11 touring and would like some advice on what sort of cosmetic mods to make my ride look more swee. Especially would like to change the front bumper and also the back exhaust pipes.

Am thinking of the M5 front fender and something that looks like the 550i double exhaust. Is that possible?

Which mods do you recommend? Where should i get them from? Does it affect the warranty from PML? Any advice is much appreciated!

tks!

Silverbrown

Re: Cosmetic Mods for F11

Bro, have you done a search?. Pls use search function first. There are many site sponsors here who can help you as well.

Welcome ......

whatever you want to mod ........just change it back to stock when you go back to pml for servicing etc.

silverbrown;1002868 said:
Hi everyone,

I just bought an F11 touring and would like some advice on what sort of cosmetic mods to make my ride look more swee. Especially would like to change the front bumper and also the back exhaust pipes.

Am thinking of the M5 front fender and something that looks like the 550i double exhaust. Is that possible?

Which mods do you recommend? Where should i get them from? Does it affect the warranty from PML? Any advice is much appreciated!

tks!

Silverbrown

Hi Silverbrown,

welcome onboard....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1002907 said:
Hi Silverbrown,

welcome onboard....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

View attachment 51322

Hi Silverbrown,

Welcome , this my F11 Ride , remus quad exhaust , Brembo BBK , BMW Front Splitter with M-sport Kit , 20 inch Morr Wheel.

piper32;1002912 said:
Hi Silverbrown,

Welcome , this my F11 Ride , remus quad exhaust , Brembo BBK , BMW Front Splitter with M-sport Kit , 20 inch Morr Wheel.

fwah.... are those brembo monoblock calipers... aka brembo GTR?? super swee

Slurp !!! ...........

warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......warranty......

Wow piper32 that looks awesome!

Have been asking around and pml says that it doesn't have any official word on whether the bodykits will affect the warranty. They said it shouldn't void the overall warranty like for the engine, transmission etc. But the electricals and the parking sensors will be affected since 3rd parties that do it will have to dismantle and handle these parts.

That said, I've only come across SWC, Miracle Bodyworkz, KBS motorsports and Autovox that do the bodykits. I have asked them for quotes. Any advice from friendly seniors who have used them before? Anyone i left out and should try?

silverbrown...... am dreaming about picking up my ride!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neelamnainital4

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back