CSC5 tire

teoh

Anyone had tried this new Conti CSC5 tire? Claimed to be 5-18% better than CSC3 in various areas of performance...

Re: CSC5 tire

i got my csc5 225/35/19" (225 coz i dun like too wide tyres) from leong seng yesterday.
kevin told me better than csc3. i am so glad i believed him.

yesterday i drove with csc5 to turf city for forum futsal under heavy rain...
only one word to describe these tyres...SIBEI SONG.

unbelievably quiet too

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi bro... 19"!! Nice.. Can post pics? I'm also looking to change to 19", plus lower suspension. Have not got the time to do it, and have you got any recommendation?

teriyaki;595390 said:
Hi bro... 19"!! Nice.. Can post pics? I'm also looking to change to 19", plus lower suspension. Have not got the time to do it, and have you got any recommendation?

used 19" rims new csc5 tyres, no lowering........yet (until next backside itchy)
was apprehensive at first abt 19"...too big for car, comfort, noise, fuel econ, etc.

but so far no regrets :)

keki;595345 said:
i got my csc5 225/35/19" (225 coz i dun like too wide tyres) from leong seng yesterday.

unbelievably quiet too

Is your tyre quiet? As in QUUIEEETTT ?:p

from the picture, your 225 width look like some 235 tyres. is the CSC5 wider than a normal tyre, or is it like Yoko Advan sports...buay Jun one.

teriyaki;595596 said:
Nice pics. Nice rims.. U spent only $2k on them?

2k tyres niah :)
used rims, friendly price from kevin

Thumbs up for this tyre! Rain capability is superb. Well tested during the last 48hrs raining spell.

Dry capabilities so far so good but have not really stretched it yet. The tyre surface does feel sticky after heating up.

keki;595345 said:

unbelievably quiet too

Cn post pictures of the rims?

jus changed to CSC 5. 235/35/19 n 265/30/19 cost me $2.2k.
The tyres are suprisingly lighter when i lifted them to compare with others.

Very happy wif the level of comfort n performance in wet jus like other bros mentioned.

Cheers.

Be careful with chionging in your brand new tires. Might cost you extra hundreds on body work. Don't you know tires need to run in too!?!?!
How on earth do you provide feedback just hours after changing tires?? The first hour you collected your brand new car, didn't it feel just as good??

As tires are cured, a release lubricant is applied to prevent them from sticking in their mold. Some of the lubricant stays on the surface of your tires, reducing traction until it is worn away. Five hundred miles of easy acceleration, cornering and braking will allow the mold release lubricant to wear off, allowing the other tire components to begin working together.

These same "lubricants" can boot you off the road in the rain.

Carcinogenic;701886 said:
Be careful with chionging in your brand new tires. Might cost you extra hundreds on body work. Don't you know tires need to run in too!?!?!
How on earth do you provide feedback just hours after changing tires?? The first hour you collected your brand new car, didn't it feel just as good??

As tires are cured, a release lubricant is applied to prevent them from sticking in their mold. Some of the lubricant stays on the surface of your tires, reducing traction until it is worn away. Five hundred miles of easy acceleration, cornering and braking will allow the mold release lubricant to wear off, allowing the other tire components to begin working together.

These same "lubricants" can boot you off the road in the rain.

thanks on the note.... had it changed early ths week.

cheers.

CSC5 tested last week to/back from Genting. Wet curvy roads uphill downhill also grip well like a virgin.

On the straights, the comfort level and grip makes you feel planted on the highway, even at 200kmh you feel as if you are going at 150kmh nia and suspect yr speedometer was wrong, but was not the case.

CSC5 >>> poon pi pi !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back