CSL bodykit?

tony5050

hi guys,

anyone knows where can we get replica M3 CSL bodykit for my E46? alot available in the US but in sg?
i recently got my GTR33 changed with a E46 M3, would really like to make it to CSL look guys..hope you can help..cheers :)

Re: CSL bodykit?

Hi,

You might want to email rex7vtec. He carries Vorsteiner products

Cheers
J

jas,

cool, will send him a mail after this.. i got the car in black/blue, gonna send for respray together with the bodykit if possible...thanks a mil' :)

wow tony, swapped ur monster R33 for a M3 d? cool~!!! Havent seen you in more than a year and heard ur back in town running your family business. Will give u a tinkle sometime... cheers!

Des PG

dykf,

if not mistaken, you're des who's driving an Evo7?
nice to see you here dude, shall see you sometime..cheers

RaptureM3,
thanks..i managed to get the kit from Japan. from Kitamo too..fibre glass front bumper and full carbon trunk lid..very reasonable priced too..

tony5050 said:
dykf,

if not mistaken, you're des who's driving an Evo7?
nice to see you here dude, shall see you sometime..cheers

RaptureM3,
thanks..i managed to get the kit from Japan. from Kitamo too..fibre glass front bumper and full carbon trunk lid..very reasonable priced too..

Heard bout that brand. My good friend has got the rear CSL Style diffusor. Decent quality.
Do let us know how ur's going.
How come didnt join us for Nov meet up ?:slaphead:

Cheers dude

dykf,
sure will do dude..see you in Pg. :)

tripleM,
ya, in fact just got myself a used piece of Kitamo rear diffuser from the auction yesterday..should get it here before chinese new year la i hope..wanted to join but i'm far away....far far away...:shakemyb: ..heheh

tony5050, how much was the replica m3 csl kit retailing?

alrite man. thanks

*lengthen*

hmmm.... from the website... if its just the front bumper for Y50k ( S$715 ) sounds pretty worth it man ( but then again its replica )... but all depends on shipping n tax ya...

Y30k for just spraying??!!! wah...

good luck oo the new kit... do show us the finished product!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back