Custom Made Sports Steering Wheel

robson

Hi all,

We have just modified a new BMW 5series (E60) steering wheel. Outer material consist of genuine carbon fiber inserts and genuine grey leather using Japanese stitching. Interested, please message me at 97366343

Choices of 4 different design available.

Thanks.
Tommy
www.robson-design.com

Re: Custom Made Sports Steering Wheel

This customer have changed his original steering wheel to M5 type. If yours is original E60 520, your air bag will maintain as original.

Can it be done on an E90 320? Is there any change in the thickness of the steering wheel as compared to the original? And finally, how much does cost and how long it takes? Thanks.

Larry

[p.s. do you have a sample for me to 'touch' and see?]

Larry;144621 said:
Can it be done on an E90 320? Is there any change in the thickness of the steering wheel as compared to the original? And finally, how much does cost and how long it takes? Thanks.

Larry

[p.s. do you have a sample for me to 'touch' and see?]

Hi Larry,

We have many BMW sample parts for you to appreciate at our showroom in Bukit Batok. You can also visit our website to find out more.
www.robson-design.com
Thanks
Tommy (97366343)

robson;147268 said:
Hi Larry,

We have many BMW sample parts for you to appreciate at our showroom in Bukit Batok. You can also visit our website to find out more.
www.robson-design.com
Thanks
Tommy (97366343)

Hi is it possible to wrap the steering wheel to alcantara? Driving an audi A4.

precurser;147425 said:
What's the cost and downtime? Do you provide a spare steering wheel?

Hi,

Private message sent.

BMW E60 Steering Wheel

Hi,

We have stock for the attached E60 steering wheel (2005 model). We are also able to custom make any make / model. Please message me if you are interested or visit our showroom.

Thanks
Tommy (97366343)
Robson Design Pte Ltd

Hey, that's my steering wheel!! kekekeke

10233d1165558877-custom-made-sports-steering-wheel-bmw-e60-steering-wheel-sports-design-silver.jpg

watermark.php

Thanks again bro!!

'The Great White'

Did you modify the bottom part to make it flat? I like it.

Scuderia;161465 said:
Did you modify the bottom part to make it flat? I like it.

Due to long run cause by his tummy :yikess:

Aren't those the M-series SMG paddles? Nice touch! Do the '+' and '-' light up?

No issues with the airbag and button functions? Is the size for this wheel smaller than the stock version, lets say in a 650i?

ACS6;161528 said:

No issues with the airbag and button functions? Is the size for this wheel smaller than the stock version, lets say in a 650i?

Hi,

No issue with all functions. The M-series SMG paddles are original from BMW, no issue at all. What we are doing are modifying the outlook only.:)

Tommy (97366343)
Robson Design Pte Ltd

ACS6;161528 said:

U mean till now U still dun know I have converted 12 non-M E60 & 3 non-M E63 to have the M5/M6 steering installed in their rides (including my own)??

:cloud9:

'The Great White'

Sorry Wil. I've truly been stuck in the clouds. I know Roveractive sells the wheels but do they come with the M SMG paddles? I reckon they don't...

Tommy, do you have the black carbon fibre piece under Air Bag to match my interior? Phil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back