Cyberspeed, Simota or GruppeM??

morphisis

Hi Guys,

Can you guys give me a breakdown of these 3 C.A.I? If can include the financial damage, kindly let me know too

Cyberspeed - ???

Simota - ???

GruppeM - ???

Need more information about the difference in performance, feel and many more things on these 3 C.A.I... please... thanks... :singsing:

Re: Cyberspeed, Simota or GruppeM??

performance n noisegoes to GruppeM

Most Expensive Award - 1st GruppeM, 2nd CyberSpeed, 3rd Simota
Loudest Award - 1st GruppeM, 2nd Simota, 3rd Cyberspeed

All come in CF variants...

For GruppeM you may check with Wilman2772 or Maximus Racing
For Cyberspeed you may wanna check with Just For Cars
For Simota you may wanna check with Fong Kim

gadaffi said:
performance n noisegoes to GruppeM

My vote goes to GruppeM as far as aesthetics and noise/growl are concerned. Damn shiok hearing the growl generated by a GruppeM when installed in 6 cyl BMW straight 6 engine.

There's quite high resale value as well (probably due to the high price and scarcity in demand). You dun see many forummers selling their GruppeM, unless they are selling their rides. This tells you how much they like the GruppeM.

As far as your cabrio is concerned, the sound insulation is poor, dont think you can get a quiet CAI and muffler installed. If you wanna install anything, go all the way man! :) :) :)

Seems like GruppeM is winning the compeition. Just have a question, the Simota setup looks a bit like the cyberspeed is it?? so we can't go swimming huh?

I am on Gruppe M. Love that growl - only after getting used to when canopy is down. Sweet sound despite the high price tag.

marcong77 said:
Seems like GruppeM is winning the compeition. Just have a question, the Simota setup looks a bit like the cyberspeed is it?? so we can't go swimming huh?

Nah, the Simota looks more like the Gruppe M.

T6 said:

actually i was told the performance part is also quite similar too...

T6 said:

Thanks, was at FK just now. Saw the Simota set, definitely looks like Gruppe M and cheaper. BC coilovers looks good too....are they going to cause a stir here?

rex7_vtec said:
Most Expensive Award - 1st GruppeM, 2nd CyberSpeed, 3rd Simota

How come Cyberspeed cheaper den Simota? Cyberspeed is about near $400... which should be cheaper den Simota..... :whythis:

morphisis said:
How come Cyberspeed cheaper den Simota? Cyberspeed is about near $400... which should be cheaper den Simota..... :whythis:

For Simota, Ricky quote me $400 just now...maybe i heard wrongly.

wow... $400... but it cause a louder rubbling sound den Cyberspeed... maybe i am weird... but i am going for Cyberspeed... I dun really like the rubble to be too loud... i like to be silent killer... haha... just kidding... many ppl out there will run me over 1st....

right guys? -------->bros Alvin666, Gad, OLL, pg1202, everyone else??? :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2:

marcong77 said:
For Simota, Ricky quote me $400 just now...maybe i heard wrongly.
$400 with the normal simota filter or the stainless steel filter??? i got mine at $400 with simota stainless steel filter. was quoted $360 for the normal simota filter. hope this help

cheers

got my Cyberspeed done up... may not be as bassy as Simota... but its good enuff for me...

those wanna hear simota u know who to look for, right morphisis? kjekeke.

wah... bro elma.... dun lydat la... i been smelling smoke behind you whole afternoon yesterday... hahahahaha

wait til i get Sebring too... den we see see... compare abit.... BTW bro, u have the throttle device up on ur ride is it?

morphisis said:
wah... bro elma.... dun lydat la... i been smelling smoke behind you whole afternoon yesterday... hahahahaha

wait til i get Sebring too... den we see see... compare abit.... BTW bro, u have the throttle device up on ur ride is it?

lol..yes i do have throttle booster in my ride...:)

no wonder u can pick up so fast without flooring it....

need to learn more from u....

morphisis said:
no wonder u can pick up so fast without flooring it....

need to learn more from u....

that doesnt only improve ur pickup..i will help u mod it once u are ready along with our brothers here. :)

who?! who?!

haha.... you are juz like all those good frds in forum... injecting me with neverending viruses...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back