Cyclist breaks all traffic rules, stops traffic near Vivocity

Re: Cyclist breaks all traffic rules, stops traffic near Vivocity

fucking cyclist don't ever let me meet this idiot , he will regret what he did..

Ang Mo coming here....behave ya ya papaya.

He is already a celebrity by now having on front page of yesterday New Paper...felt sorry for his country n company. If he is a CEO or upper management, he is definitely showing bad example to his staffs..:dramamam:

He is aussie. He also beats up a woman half his size in another road incident.

Seriously, he's just lucky that those the bullied are very mild ppl... Kea those terror, think he gonna be quite jialat.

weez;1043123 said:
He is aussie. He also beats up a woman half his size in another road incident.

Can see he's a tough guy ......

It is a report, no?

The authorities should step in to clarify on this type of actions, rather taking this chance to comment that such actions cannot be condoned. If not tomorrow we see a lot of cyclists "exercising their rights" on public minor road claiming this to be a precedence.

Should not the government look at issuing licence for cyclists and subsequently charging for CEO for public road use?

When you say authorities - are you referring to the SPF ?

mickey_;1043290 said:
The authorities should step in to clarify on this type of actions, rather taking this chance to comment that such actions cannot be condoned. If not tomorrow we see a lot of cyclists "exercising their rights" on public minor road claiming this to be a precedence.

Should not the government look at issuing licence for cyclists and subsequently charging for CEO for public road use?

Don't think mata would do anything here - no one hurt. What can he be charged with ?

Police is currently investigating him for both incidents. The second is road rage which I think is more serious.

The traffic police is currently investigating both incidents. The second one is road rage which I think is more serious...

the problem is cyclist attitude
it has always been
no issue with cycling in spore city

this morning i was cycling towards town along napier rd n stopped at red light before gleneagles. a biker wearing Anz@ jersey riding a tri bike appeared n went into 2nd lane n drifted in yellow box, then rode across when red light still on n cars all waiting there.

as long this type of behavior continues, i dont expect car drivers to give much respect 2 cyclists,,

do these cyclists feel that car drivers need to give them way, yet they themselves can break traffic rules at anytime?

Angmo tua kee!

weez;1043319 said:
The traffic police is currently investigating both incidents. The second one is road rage which I think is more serious...

Wow that's great. Any idea how they will go after this guy since he isn't driving a vehicle with VRN?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back