Deep and bassy exhaust for 523i

_JN

Hi guys I’m new here! Was wondering any could advise me which exhaust system is best for 523i. Loud,Bassy n deep.
thank u!

Legal is Supersprint or Eisenmann. Remus has issues now very hard (NOT Impossible) to xfer ownership of exhaust due local distributor closing shop

Sound is subjective better to go listen for yourself to decide. Either that or there are many clips available on youtube to listen to.

Legal is Supersprint or Eisenmann. Remus has issues now very hard (NOT Impossible) to xfer ownership of exhaust due local distributor closing shop

Regarding Remus ,someone said that LTA will help in transfer.Just need to write in allegedly.

Regarding Remus ,someone said that LTA will help in transfer.Just need to write in allegedly.

Yup I've tried that 3 weeks in still getting preformatted responses and emails telling me need to submit to them pics tech docs and car and system for them to 'test' almost like its a new brand and system. Its NOT impossible just a hassle at this stage.

Actually LTA will help xfer for ALL exhausts system no need to go distributor as long as you have the cert. i.e no need pay distributor $200++ admin fee just for xfer of ownership

I see. How about operating the stock exhaust. Does it make it louder n more Bassy? Saw some Reviews saying increase of power too.

Short answer is yes operating stock exhaust will give you a louder sound. Check with fong Kim. As for increase in power unless you've got a tune on your car there is little to almost no real gains

Your butt won't feel a difference with an NA even after a tune.
And i won't operate on a stock xos.
Sometimes, you may think there are plenty lying around but the irony is when you really want one, you cant find one. So u may want to get a used system.

Reactions: _JN
Your butt won't feel a difference with an NA even after a tune.
And i won't operate on a stock xos.
Sometimes, you may think there are plenty lying around but the irony is when you really want one, you cant find one. So u may want to get a used system.

Seems like all he's looking for is an increase in sound nothing more. You can operate to make it louder but i'd check with reputable exhaust shops to see if it'll pass LTA inspections thereafter. There are plenty around just buy them new ! 2nd hand is hard to find

Reactions: _JN
Dont discard the stock exhaust or ' operate ' it.Get another exhaust to play with.

It’s so hard to get a lta approved one nowadays. Seems like no one is selling. Therefore operating the stock one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ko66london
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back