• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Dekitting E46, parts for sale

Re: Dekitting E46, parts for sale

NKTOB;195370 said:
Err, sorry xavier. I have to clear this one out.

Regarding the Mtech springs, I don't recall confirming the deal then coz I've not yet to arrrange any transportation then :)

If u still have them, PM me again as I'm also trying to get my ACS springs in together as well from another fourmmer here. Propel can now be my forwarding agent :) , thanx to milk15 for refering me to BiBi! (Btw, I've received milk15 goods today!)

OT again...drinks on me whn u guys r up here in KL! :)

Cheers!

p.s. let's us all still be the gentlemen....we are :)

Bro, i still waiting for your reply regarding the shrouds, bezel and projector leh...you say will confirm with me on a later date?

Roasty, yah now must watch out for steep slopes, and super slow on humps, esp the bugis junction exit as yr car aggressively lowered now. now can cup corner faster huh...:)

Roasty;195401 said:
hetraa.. after installing the coilovers, cant use my basement carpark already.. haha can go down, but coming up the ramp, there is a stupid bump at the top of the incline, and no matter how i try to navigate it, scrapes the bottom. :furious:

anyway, the drop is really nice! dun care about parking in basement liao, i'm just going to use the ground floor carpark from now on hehehe.. also the cornering is 10x better than with stock!!

now fall in love with my car again.. :cloud9:
finally can stop modding for a while..

Teckheng, the workshop can clean for u free during every oil change..no prob one.
the sound is like induction roar type of sound, hang out at BVO kopitiam u can hear it pretty often :yummie: , or check out HITMEE post, he put up a video link once of his Simota.

From inside can hear...
come la, wont regret one!

cheers

teckheng;195430 said:
bro hetraa, Simota CF Air Intake - does it require cleaning like K&N ? how fierce is the sound ? will the driver inside the car hear the fierce sound ? will it like sitting inside a tight space with VRRRRRRRROOOOOMMmmm, sound ringing the ears ?

wontregret getting simota.... sound slike a REX. he he
to me is worth 50hp increase. ke ke.

50HP is nice, because the car have it's main purpose to fetch my parents and personal usage is second. They are old already, just afraid the noise level is disturbing for them.

wah, REX very fierce wor... i guess i stick to K&N.

lelong lelong!
3 items left!

last day on Monday for blackout kidney grille...:)

bump bump!

RE 10mm spacer and Simota CF air intake for sale!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789betcombz1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back