Dent remover?

ferd

Hi Guys,

I just got dinged on my door... Who's a good dent remover? Heard there is one at AMK?
Thanks for the advise!

Cheers!

Re: Dent remover?

Dings are never ending but nonetheless heart wretching when you see it appear.

Try Eric 94998920 who operates out of Seng Kang MSCP. Have not tried yet but was given this contact. Price is I heard reasonable as compared to the biga boys.

Hi !

There are 2 place you can go

(1) Lye Design (Ah Lye)
10 AMK Industrial Park 2A, AMK Autopoint #04-04
Tel: 6483 3353

(2) Capitol Cinema (Old)
Name: PDR
Tel: 96900290

Just went to PDR yesterday to fix a dent on my car too :(

Cheers :)

Thanks guys, I just went to Panjuru side above the Alfa showroom.

My car is less than a mth old! ARgh!.... ding cannot be removed 100%... the safety bar is in the way... ARGH!

silverbeam, you're right that its endless... its also part and parcel of owning a car in Singapore...

Thanks again for all the replies!

Cheers!

Just came back from PDR to repair another dent :furious:

Within 2 weeks got 2 dents :whythis:

Why don't you give Winston Ng a call at 9690 0290 to find-out the price.
He has a chart with all the price informations :)

Address of his shop
141 North Bridge Road #01-03. Capitol Centre
(Capitol Cinema Multi Storey Carpark, Ground Floor).
Once you turn in you will not miss them, they are on your left side.

Cheers :laughlik:

both Lye Design and PDR I have tried and both are good, but in my case the boss at Lye Design did personally attend to my ride and i must say he was pretty patient and will take time to rectify the dings and dongs...:)

cheers,

I would like to help you with your dent removal needs. We do BMW cars exclusively and very familiar with all BMW cars. The trick to get behind the dent is selecting the proper tools to go around the brace. Depanding on the location of the dent, sometimes it can be quite tricky. Give me a call at 9789 4229 and my name is William. Cheers!

hi beamer, just curious if pushing the dent out fm the back, does it compromise any possible 'interior scratches' that may give rise to possible corrosion in future? sorri, i'm veri new to this, so am totally ignorant.

It is very unlikely that there will be any rust as a result of pushing the dent out from behind the panel. Most experience techinicians do not need to scratch the affected area to locate their tools. Only inexperience technicians will severly scratch the panel. The process of dent removal involves in positioning the tool inside the dent and gently pushing it out 1/10th of an inch at a time at a precise spot. If you missed the spot than the dent will not turn out 100%. However, even if rust do occur, it is very insignificant and will not cause any damage to the exterior paint job. It will take more than the lifetime of a car before the rust consumes the panel. This process has been proven and carried out widely in the North America and approved by Insuarance companies as an effective Hail Damage restoration method. Do enjoy this service which is the only proper way to keep your car looking great and dont worry about the rust, it wont hurt your car. Happy motoring!

Any idea if a small dent can be removed from the car top ? Has a small dent due to a fallen tree twig. Any recommendation for such small works ?

we've been ding donging for a while,lets talk about scratchy issues......mine got scratched...a week ago....any solution?i hope its not repainting...pls advise

deep scratch, sure need a paint job, repaint surfance depanding on the scratch lenght as well.

i got a long scratch from the front wheel till the back of the boot by someone using sharp object.

the paint job was done on the whole surfance from front to rear. costed me $400.

techheng and beemer dear......

...my 3month old black 325 got scratched (about 1 cm) .....what am i to do?

cannot be painting the who surface right (tech heng, where u got your done btw?)..

Next to Singapore Post.

The shop have very nice paintwork and time to complete my damage was 3 days.

teckheng;174187 said:
Next to Singapore Post.

The shop have very nice paintwork and time to complete my damage was 3 days.

alamak teck heng....which singapore post u referring to...? sister here blur.....:juggle:got address or contact number?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back