Disappointed with a demod exercise

Red_Bean_Bun

Got one of the sponsors to work on a demod of my car 1.5 mths ago. Brought my stock parts there and listed out what I wanted done. Was told its a 3 day job.

Now I realised that one of the stock part I brought there is still at the workshop and the performance part is still on the car.

Now that the car has gone to the dealer - I reckon there is not much I can do. And I guess I should have doubled checked but I was rushing for an overseas assignment and trusted the workshop.

Not a big deal on that particuliar part but if one was given a list of items to work on - at least inform which one is not done and do a proper handover. I was told that it's done and the car is good to go and the demodded parts are all in a box.

Lesson learnt ......

Re: Disappointed with a demod exercise

Lets list the workshop here.

i mod and demod parts at site sponsor too
and i never let my guard down
even it's site sponsor, must also follow thru
lapses do happen all the time and if it happens to you ... :(
site sponsor is not bmg ag with iso standard ... they are also run by technicians

Good thing it wasn't an 8 pot Brembo brakes that is gone ......

wt_know;880312 said:
i mod and demod parts at site sponsor too
and i never let my guard down
even it's site sponsor, must also follow thru
lapses do happen all the time and if it happens to you ... :(
site sponsor is not bmg ag with iso standard ... they are also run by technicians

I check all my cars tints before I leave the site sponsor workshop, thou he try use his tummy to block the windscreen for air bubble. But so far quality job.

iScoupe;880354 said:
I check all my cars tints before I leave the site sponsor workshop, thou he try use his tummy to block the windscreen for air bubble. But so far quality job.

when was that? Now his bodykit upgraded... Front and back got tummies now... Blockage area increase...

Ok. Still unhappy with the whole thing and will be talking to the workshop about the supposed labour charges.

In the mean time the stock Z4 ARB is sitting in the trunk of my car. If anyone one wants it - let me know.

we should have a black list thread... hack care whether they are site sponsor or not

animian;887164 said:
we should have a black list thread... hack care whether they are site sponsor or not

even with a single complain also Black Listed or any guide lines??? Lolz

* sounds good
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

what is the name of the shop...boycott them...

I think u can just disclosed the workshop man.. Just in case another fellow buddy here kena the same thing.. Once again, lesson learnt here for our site sponsors... Never over promise, under deliver. :)

maybe list down...n hen hv workshop sign n ack list b4 u handover car?

ac323;887169 said:
even with a single complain also Black Listed or any guide lines??? Lolz

* sounds good
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
MY guide lines would be as long as there is A single complain...name will be on black listed and they need to rectify the problem to the owner satisfaction... and owner zhi tong abit once satisfied ... post to inform the cyber public then remove the shop from black list lor :D

this is to warn those shop... dun mess with us ...words travel faster than M cars in the cyber world muahahahahhaha

I had a very bad repair experience from one of the site sponsor 3mth ago. Damage was abt $3k from 3 invoices, and oil leak was not resolved.

Was introduced to another workshop to ratify, and found out some damages created by site sponsor. Another $2k was spent.

Now at the mist of negotiating this claim with site sponsor.

Kind bros, have u face similar problems? How did u go about?

summerguy;888850 said:
I had a very bad repair experience from one of the site sponsor 3mth ago. Damage was abt $3k from 3 invoices, and oil leak was not resolved.

Was introduced to another workshop to ratify, and found out some damages created by site sponsor. Another $2k was spent.

Now at the mist of negotiating this claim with site sponsor.

Kind bros, have u face similar problems? How did u go about?

how to advise without your kind details?

Corresponded with J4C about this - basically they said its all my fault for not checking the list.

Nothing to do with them......

Red_Bean_Bun;888891 said:
Corresponded with J4C about this - basically they said its all my fault for not checking the list.

Nothing to do with them......

Noted...

Thread CLOSED???
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thematrixpremiummik

Latest posts