Do you feel your F30 Vibrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus28

Banned.
today early morning, I start up engine and let it warm up 2-5mins or so before rushing to work. As usual, engine's roaring sound gets softer after a few minutes of waiting. But what was unusual was, I feel the vibration like MID vehicle. The vibration dies off after the engine roars get softer. You guys have the same feel?

Re: Do you feel your F30 Vibrating?

Yup. Maybe it's hunting low ..... Then it fixed itself.

marcus28;956107 said:
today early morning, I start up engine and let it warm up 2-5mins or so before rushing to work. As usual, engine's roaring sound gets softer after a few minutes of waiting. But what was unusual was, I feel the vibration like MID vehicle. The vibration dies off after the engine roars get softer. You guys have the same feel?

Rubber ? where ?

Ah yang;956275 said:
Mine is when i brake. Sometime will vibrate. The build quality. Omg!! Juz saw tat the rubber of the suspension came off. Haiz

marcus28;956107 said:

Mine about the same. When start roars above 1k rpm, sometimes got vibration. When it stable at 700rpm, then ok. Takes about 1 min only. Quite fast. Then on air con, rpm about 700-800rpm.

When in comfort mode, gear changes at 1.5k - 2k rpm, sports mode gear changes at 2.5k - 3k rpm. Yours the same?

Hi Samuel, sorry for the late reply. I din really monitor the roaring sound but i was very embarrassed by my neighbour who walk to me and said that my car sounded like taxi. He also said something was wronged as he don't hear it from other bimmers. Sigh.. my car has just came back from MA for CIC upgrading.

marcus28;957806 said:
Hi Samuel, sorry for the late reply. I din really monitor the roaring sound but i was very embarrassed by my neighbour who walk to me and said that my car sounded like taxi. He also said something was wronged as he don't hear it from other bimmers. Sigh.. my car has just came back from MA for CIC upgrading.

Ha ha ha... Yes, the tiak tiak sound.. I am used to it, and now I do not even notice it...

didn't notice the vibration, but the roar is loud upon engine starts, then it gets settled down quietly after about 10sec.

marcus28;958154 said:
Ok. That's it. Saturday test drive and put up my f30 for sale! Lol

Can i come along? Hehe... i wanna see you sign the dotted line.

Camry? You gotta be kidding me.

hai.. really jialat. last week, mine was, warm up engine for 1 min and then drive off slowly. at the third junction, approximately 2 min later, i took off slowly at 1500rpm, hit 1800rpm the car vibrated and jerked very badly, rpm fluctuates wildly while picking up speed to 2000rpm. i let off throttle completely and no vibration, step again on 2000rpm jerking came again.
got fed up and throttled down, shoot to 4000rpm and then everything ok again.

happened again yesterday.. im feeling quite sianned, next car rly can consider jumping to lexus already...

lexus FTW
Lexus tops in J.D. Power's reliability study | MyAutoBlog
bmw is even below industry average ... :(

index.php

xiaofoggy;958246 said:
hai.. really jialat. last week, mine was, warm up engine for 1 min and then drive off slowly. at the third junction, approximately 2 min later, i took off slowly at 1500rpm, hit 1800rpm the car vibrated and jerked very badly, rpm fluctuates wildly while picking up speed to 2000rpm. i let off throttle completely and no vibration, step again on 2000rpm jerking came again.
got fed up and throttled down, shoot to 4000rpm and then everything ok again.

happened again yesterday.. im feeling quite sianned, next car rly can consider jumping to lexus already...

Meek;958202 said:
Can i come along? Hehe... i wanna see you sign the dotted line.

Camry? You gotta be kidding me.

Hee, I test drive your loan Camry first before signing on top dotted line

Do you feel your F30 Vibrating?

marcus28;958270 said:
Hee, I test drive your loan Camry first before signing on top dotted line

cum and meet me tonight... (my loan camry) will give you a ride you cant forget. heehee.

Meek;958272 said:

That is a very suggestive word. Marcus now heartbeat very fast

Meek;958272 said:
cum and meet me tonight... (my loan camry) will give you a ride you cant forget. heehee.

Thanks sister, does it cover other activities as well? Heh heh heh
Tonight company loh hei , will get back to you at watsapp

marcus28;958274 said:
Thanks sister, does it cover other activities as well? Heh heh heh

U see u see!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads