Do you take public transport at times?

Re: Do you take public transport at times?

I always carry an EZ-Link card in my wallet and yes I do take e MRT to town, just to obvious the scenery of humans... there r perks to public transport :p
It was an intentionally decision... well, this year only happened twice thgh, left car at home and took a 'scenic trip' to town :D

Yes i do so pretty frequently on weekends. I take the bus or tain to town. Quite enjoyable for non peak hours public transport travelling.

2 or 3 times a year.

Every time I am in a tibs bendy bus, I appreciate how "well" our buses are built.

The gear shift is jerky. The seats are stiff and hard. The air con is so warm that I thought they had the heater on by accident. Braking to a stop is noisy and abrupt.

Sounds familiar? Yup, it is the exact same feeling I have in the back seat of my f10.

3-4 times a year will plan for a trip on the MRT with the family.....followed by a bus ride.

i take taxi when i need to catch a flight..

btw, who the fuck is nicholas wudhismotherfucking name leong?...

FC888;870750 said:
i take taxi when i need to catch a flight..

btw, who the fuck is nicholas wudhismotherfucking name leong?...

Bro, click on the hyperlink & you'll have a good laugh too :)

lol.. wud can i take to connect to the elites?! :D

FC888;870833 said:
lol.. wud can i take to connect to the elites?! :D

I quote Morpheous from the Matrix:
You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

To connect to the elites, you obviously have to take the blue pill :lol2::lol2::lol2:

when going to Marina Bay..will take MRT to avoid the expensive carpark fee and avoid the agony looking for a parking lot.

Elites' eyes grow on top of their head. Hope their feet kenna giap in between the platform and the train.

Dinosaur hunter;870964 said:
Elites' eyes grow on top of their head. Hope their feet kenna giap in between the platform and the train.

Eyes naturally on head.... Near the top.....

If eyes near knee cap...everyday upskirt???

Men with BIG feet have big packages..... I never say no names MWentioned, Satinghostrider, forum resident footballer Kenntona etc.....

I will take public transport whenever I need to go for holidays, send car for servicing, send car for repairs (done that 6 times this year) as well as if I am going out drinking. So average about 8-10 times each year, but this year already record after just 8 months... and thanks to bmw and pml for giving me these opportunities.

I am banned from MRT for pole dancing in one of the trip, but I treasure the views.....

wau..how come she standing..so pitiful..if i sit, sure offer my seat or my laps..

I always have EZ link card with me, when signaturez ask me to fetch him I will say I take MRT la..

I take bus to work Mon - Fri
shiok...can read emails :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back