Does E90 Have Projecter Headlight? or Angel Eye?

Br0oKy

Does E90 come with those aftermarket parts that mention above??

If there is where to get it done? tired to look at those yellowish light liao.. :furious:

Re: Does E90 Have Projecter Headlight? or Angel Eye?

dun think we can find it in singapore yet.....hope someone can correct me cos i am also looking for angel eyes for e90....

in the meanwhile....just change it to philips diamond 5k bulbs..... and hope they will be in soon....

look out for snowdog.....

If you all are looking for the Xenon headlamps, can PM adsnx. He just installed the Xenons with angel eyes on his E90.

thanks....sir for your info :) will pm him.....

como said:
thanks....sir for your info :) will pm him.....

Hi Como,

The E90 OEM xenon with the Angel eyes is a complete housing itself.

Unfortunately, i doubt there'll hv any aftermarket Angel eyes for E90 at the moment.
I hv checked with several workshop in our forum & email to Jlevi SW (reputable aftermarket seller for Bimmer parts) and they r not developing angel eyes effect just like the E46.

The reason could be E90 front light housing is different from E46, ours is like a 'peanut' shape while E46 is seperate circles & they could create a light cluster to form in round shape, thus they hv the AE effect.

Another reason could be most E90 in the states hv fitted with OEM Xenon/angel eyes & other parts of europe as well.......i hv read an article tat E90 320 in Malaysia even comes as a standard.......EXCEPT Singapore.:whythis:

As of today, Xenon is still an option fitting for All E90.

However, PML do hv E90 (regardless of the capacity) tats fitted with it & there r some lucky chap like Althaus who owns a 320 fitted with it when he purchase his ride but i dun know if there anymore of these units left.

There r few options to get it install,
1) PML- Factory fitted ( Before u sign on the dotted line & few mths of waiting).
2) PML-Local fitting (Abt 3 days)
3) Outside workshop ( Parts fr PML, he does installation...not much saving & PML doesn't warrant tat)
4) Purchase the housing in europe specs fr overseas & get ouside workshop to install ( saving ard $1K but at yr own risk if there's any quality issue).

I jus got mine fitted at PML, the price is a rip off for something tats non -performance & u won't get to see the effects tat often..... but its hard to resist the temptation.

hopefully , someone will be able to develope the angel eyes effect soon cos it's goin to sell like hotcakes!!!!!!

Cheers!

thanks...adrain for your write up... :)

it means we just have to hope that someone will bring in the after market parts......... sigh....

como said:
thanks...adrain for your write up... :)it means we just have to hope that someone will bring in the after market parts......... sigh....

Do keep us posted if u do come across the aftermarket Angel eyes in future.
Gd luck in your search!:)

Br0oKy said:
hey adrian, how much u paid for your xenon?? :yummie:

Guys,
I paid ard $4.8K plus (after discount).

If u guys can gather enough ppl to purchase, can request PML for more discount.

Is this with headlamp washer?

adsnx;121386 said:
Guys,
I paid ard $4.8K plus (after discount).

If u guys can gather enough ppl to purchase, can request PML for more discount.

i think i read in another thread sometime ago that it is.

but i have another 2 queries: is it possible to fit the xenons w/o the washer? and is it possible to have angel eyes w/o xenons (read it but am confused, thot both need to coincide). tks

I was told by PML w/o Xenon washer is illegal and will fail LTA inspections...

gadgets;164687 said:
i think i read in another thread sometime ago that it is.

but i have another 2 queries: is it possible to fit the xenons w/o the washer? and is it possible to have angel eyes w/o xenons (read it but am confused, thot both need to coincide). tks

yes all E90 doesnt come with xenon/angel eyes projector headlights. however it can be retrofitted at PML upon car purchase or aftersales. paid around $5k for it!!!! comes also with washer n dash switch. PML will send car to LTA for inspection...your log card will denote car has ceritfied xenon. so no problems w inspection or TP. however makes a diff in terms looks n brightness. worthy or not...up to individual

PML told me they can do it w/o washer at S$2k less.

Deadkookaburra;164772 said:
yes all E90 doesnt come with xenon/angel eyes projector headlights. however it can be retrofitted at PML upon car purchase or aftersales. paid around $5k for it!!!! comes also with washer n dash switch. PML will send car to LTA for inspection...your log card will denote car has ceritfied xenon. so no problems w inspection or TP. however makes a diff in terms looks n brightness. worthy or not...up to individual

Hi Guys
Just did my xenon angle eyes headlights by J4C, cost approaching 4k w/o washer in 1 full day job. Look for Snowdog for group discounts.

mind to share some picture of your new investment?

Keith M;166603 said:
Hi Guys
Just did my xenon angle eyes headlights by J4C, cost approaching 4k w/o washer in 1 full day job. Look for Snowdog for group discounts.
this is tempting...ya man, post the pics...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back