Driver's window doesn't wind down smoothly

Re: Driver's window doesn't wind down smoothly

Thanks GP,

Just saw your post, but I have already done it. Will try him out next time, still have 03 other windows....hehehehe.

BTW, what other things does this guy do or repair? I will keep his number handy.

I had mine replaced as well. It is the regulator on the right rear door. Seems that it is a common problem. I am concerned about the other 3. My warranty just expired.....:(

Hi Spaceman,

Where did you repair yours? and how much did it cost you?

Did not go to BVO as recommended by Kenneth, I bought my own spare and got it repaired near my office in Jurong. S$35 labour plus parts at S$126. Working well!!

Cheers!!

To all those that have got their windows repaired, were the airbags in the driver and front passenger doors an issue? When the time comes to do mine (and by the looks of it, this will be a certainty), I'm concerned about having to pull out the interior panel with the explosive device (the airbag) in it. :ehhh:

Not an issue at all. It's just detaching some wires from the panel thats all.

Hi

Actually had the same problem with my old E46. Was told the same thing - ie: that it was a common defect. They said one of the causes was not winding the window down fully. So now I let it wind down all the way before bringing it up. So far so good.

Went to PML, so I'm not much help on alternative options.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comcv@

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back