DYNAVIN is officially in Singapore.

Hi All,

It sure does take us a while to be here in Singapore but we finally made it. We are Bereit Inc., a registered private limited company in Singapore and in Indonesia. We one of the same company with PT Bereit Incorporation Global (Used to be known as: PT. Maruya Jaya Utama), the official sole distributor of Dynavin for the whole of Indonesia and distributor of neighbouring countries, you can check us up on the main DYNAVIN's website here: Dynavin

Beware of websites claiming that they are the official distributor for Dynavin products in Southeast Asia, they are not! Because we are. :)

Our current official website is: Bereit Inc. Pte. Ltd. (Please note that our website is stated in the DYNAVIN's official website).

We are building our main official website and it is under construction, the new official website will be: http://www.dynavin.sg

Please don't forget to visit our facebook page and facebook store at: https://www.facebook.com/dynavin.singapore
We are still updating the infos in the facebook page and we are adding more products into our facebook store too. Please do check back often.

Please take note of the above information, it is crucial in getting your warrantied units.

Re: DYNAVIN is officially in Singapore.

Welcome to Singapore

Welcome welcome.

Have a quick browse of Dynavin, interesting. Will consider once this mod get into my shopping list.

Cheerz mate.

If you are a new forumer, welcome.

If you are a commercial vendor, please sign up for site sponsorship.

kenntona;827576 said:
If you are a new forumer, welcome.

If you are a commercial vendor, please sign up for site sponsorship.

I am in the midst of discussion with the forum admin to sign up for site sponsorship. And I too am a forumer. :)

Good to hear that. Welcome, once again.

Who to contact to be forum sponsor? I have a friend who may be interested... pls PM me!

welcome dynamic

Welcome onboard.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi Bro, the unit is working superbly well but there is this little problem, do you remember me I went to your office 2 weeks ago to get the Dynavin E90 Android, I tried connecting the Unit with a Starhub HUAWEI mobile broadband usb modem, I got a running contract with that sim card but somehow I cannot connect the Dynavin unit with that modem. What can I do? I tried inputting the APN and so on but it's still not getting the data. But if I try connecting to my iPhone Hotspot, it works again. So am I doing something wrong?

welcome onboard....................

Blur-Sotong;893935 said:
Hi Bro, the unit is working superbly well but there is this little problem, do you remember me I went to your office 2 weeks ago to get the Dynavin E90 Android, I tried connecting the Unit with a Starhub HUAWEI mobile broadband usb modem, I got a running contract with that sim card but somehow I cannot connect the Dynavin unit with that modem. What can I do? I tried inputting the APN and so on but it's still not getting the data. But if I try connecting to my iPhone Hotspot, it works again. So am I doing something wrong?

Hi Bro,

How is the Dynavin set you bought?

May I know issit user friendly or not?

Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik88me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back