E-Cool?

Re: E-Cool?

Bump... No one tried one of these yet? This is wot the product's web site promises:

'e-Cool is an intelligent, pure electronic solution that significantly reduces heat and humidity in a parked vehicle. It shortens the time required for an air-conditioner to reach its optimum performance. e-Cool achieves this by reducing the green house effect and keeping the evaporator coils cooler, through the ventilation of heated air ...

A micro-processor based controller that is adapted to control the actuation and operation of a vehicle's existing ventilation blower fan motor in conjunction with the utilization of the vehicle's existing ventilation ducting..'

Thanks.

Longshank. I never try it, but have some thought on it.

I think from the environmental factors and fuel saving u gonna get from this and i feel that it aint worth the investment. unless it can cools faster and with less power comsumption. otherwise, i would park under the shade where possible. that way is free and more green.

secondly, i dont think the gadget need a cpu to control the various incar operating temperature and varous environmental input. i estimate it will take less than 4 bit to represent all the input logic. also i would think it is better to keep electronic logic to simplest since these logic when cockup will add to unpredictable influence in a vehicle environment.

Hi, Pingman. That's sensible. I'm not really expecting any FC savings. But the thot of walking into a cool cabin and not burning one's backside on the hot leather even if it's parked under the sun is most alluring, lah. :yummie: Anyway, your point about the electronics also makes me wonder if this would cock up the car's own electronics..

longshank. its 150$, if they have a refund policy, perhaps can try it.

i doubt it will mess up the existing electronics since i just saw their website only claim to tap powersource and not OB computer for temp or other car data. for power, think they will likely tap the IU powersupply instead of the fuse box. so depending on ur ride, the implant can be easy or difficult job.

why not try it and let all the brudder knows. maybe it will be a interesting thing to some... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaibongdavn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back