• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

Re: E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

ya loan not approve, just called up the sales person and was told that only can get about $14-15k loan, meaning total cash upfront including insurance and etc need about 10k upfront, going down to view the car again tomorrow afternoon with my mechanic, wish me good luck, thx to all bros for ur infos =)

don't mean to percha lobang for the dealer, but the car was never sold in the first place.

They took it off the market to reupholster the interior. Not sure if you're a genuine buyer, but i'd advise you to take a gd look at it before you sign on the line.(I mean the workmanship of the job and what you're paying for.)

just my 2cts, cheers!

p/s: I considered the car, but decided to let it go. =P Gd Luck.

How about i give you an advice. DON'T buy that car. It has nothing to do with the loan.

I don't usually tell people not to mod or not to buy, so let this be clear that i'm not fooling around this time.

SC_IS;330132 said:
How about i give you an advice. DON'T buy that car. It has nothing to do with the loan.

I don't usually tell people not to mod or not to buy, so let this be clear that i'm not fooling around this time.

hmm, i think i will need to re-consider very very carefully again then, thanks for advice, btw any bros know if we can still send a e36 to PML for servicing? if yes whats the cost?

wait for another one to come along? or do a search, there' was also another white 318is on sale some time ago on this forum. aesthetically looks similar to mine

Mockngbrd;330157 said:
wait for another one to come along? or do a search, there' was also another white 318is on sale some time ago on this forum. aesthetically looks similar to mine

does 318is comes in auto transmission?

i don't think so. that you got to cheack with shaun or jackie. haha

but seriously shaun, i don't mind your car. haha nice nice.

On a more serious note, you can buy that car as long as it's gonna become a mod project where you rebuild the engine and all.........otherwise, drop this one and look for another one.....

Cheers,

Ray

jason3s;330131 said:
don't mean to percha lobang for the dealer, but the car was never sold in the first place.

They took it off the market to reupholster the interior. Not sure if you're a genuine buyer, but i'd advise you to take a gd look at it before you sign on the line.(I mean the workmanship of the job and what you're paying for.)

just my 2cts, cheers!

p/s: I considered the car, but decided to let it go. =P Gd Luck.

U went to view the car???? I mean after they got it done up on the interior???

SC_IS;330132 said:

Si bo.......???? I always oso tell u.... dun mod... dun change....
*in the end...... "Guni.... i want this 1 ley... Guni... i want that 1 ley...." :lol2: :lol2:

gweenray;330276 said:
On a more serious note, you can buy that car as long as it's gonna become a mod project where you rebuild the engine and all.........otherwise, drop this one and look for another one.....

Cheers,

Ray

Ya............ "F" the engine.............. put in a 328.............. :nehnehhh:

u suan me somemore and the diffuser i confiscate. :)

not really wanna comment too much on this ride as its one of our bro's former car! since I am almost 'nuts' abt a car engine, and never driven the car before too... hearsay won't count very much la, there's always 2 side of the coin to talk about!!

bringing your trusted mechanic and have a thorough checks will be a good way to have a little more assurance when buying an OLD car... forget abt STA or other inspections though!

As fro the 328, unless your wife is a Danica Patrick... probably still not enough to satisfy her!
Hahahaha.........

i can help check the car, for a quick check on the spot, i need 4 friends to hold up each side to check undercarriage, oil leak, shafts & exhaust.

Went down This Afternoon with my Mechanic and some Friends, Car looks very beautiful on the exterior but interior needs some touch up, saw lots of people viewing/test driving the car, after my mechanic has finished inspecting the car it was sold..... think this car should be ok as i saw a receipt of $2000+ dated 08/05/08 for repair done on the car, and also a sta report of grade B, my mechanic say the car is ok. but i was too late.... will bring my wife to ubi car mart tomorrow to scout for newer BMWs, any recommandation guys?

SC_IS;330312 said:
u suan me somemore and the diffuser i confiscate. :)

I no suan u la.... :nehnehhh:
** Jus like Gweenray said.... if buyer is ok with the price and loan approve...
2nd hand car... dun expect too much for a more then 10years car....
If appreciate it, spend some time doing up the car......:)

iScoupe;330320 said:
i can help check the car, for a quick check on the spot, i need 4 friends to hold up each side to check undercarriage, oil leak, shafts & exhaust.

1. benji ben (for the sake of helping)

iScoupe;330320 said:

Hi! May I know what bodykit is that in your sig? The wide bodykit looks very cool!

SC_IS;330132 said:

:( Huh policeman, which wan dun buy??? red or black??? Almost asked pooh bear to buy that for me le.... Cos I only know how to drive manual cars hahahaha....... :lol2: Your car I dun mind!!!! :lol2:

balletbearcindy;330361 said:
:( Huh policeman, which wan dun buy??? red or black??? Almost asked pooh bear to buy that for me le.... Cos I only know how to drive manual cars hahahaha....... :lol2: Your car I dun mind!!!! :lol2:

Wow.......... so good???? :nehnehhh:
U oni know drive manual car??? U must be good in shifting gears..... hahahha
dpointt say 1.............

but shawn ride has short stick leh...
not easy to put in gears!

dpointt;330493 said:
but shawn ride has short stick leh...
not easy to put in gears!

Shawn got the short stick from the previous owner...... :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts