• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

Re: E36 320i(a) Coupe on SGcarmart

you guys have any ideas about the 316a??
now got one on SGCAR for sale, worth buying???

316 can NEVER buy (A), atleast (M)

Another major regret. !!

austinlau;331020 said:
why dont buy Auto?
means manual is better? save fuel or wat..

He's talking more onto power....... :)

austinlau;331020 said:
why dont buy Auto?
means manual is better? save fuel or wat..

316, 318, same body, almost identical parts, almost the same weight.

318ia, 113bhp i think, moving off from the traffic light, takes forever, drinks a tonne of petrol, pretty much you will hate it, unless you mod it. After you mod, FC pretty much drops from about 450-480km, to probably about 400, to get any decent power.

So, for the same body, and less powered engine such as the 316ia 109bhp i think. One can only imagine how much you got to floor the accelerator to get the bugger moving. You either get fedup with the lack of power, or high FC of a underpowered, auto old machine. Ask jawsg, our resident chairman, he has a 316im, he can tell you more.

Manual, for any e36, be it 316, 318, 318is, 320, will surely give you better FC, and definitely more power.

I am driving the 318iS, Full tank to light almost empty, (about 3 notch from empty) I got 620km the last pump.

Hope this helps you understand the advantages of a Manual.

SC_IS;331451 said:

318ia, 113bhp i think, moving off from the traffic light, takes forever, drinks a tonne of petrol, pretty much you will hate it, unless you mod it. After you mod, FC pretty much drops from about 450-480km, to probably about 400, to get any decent power.

So, for the same body, and less powered engine such as the 316ia 109bhp i think. One can only imagine how much you got to floor the accelerator to get the bugger moving. You either get fedup with the lack of power, or high FC of a underpowered, auto old machine. Ask jawsg, our resident chairman, he has a 316im, he can tell you more.

Manual, for any e36, be it 316, 318, 318is, 320, will surely give you better FC, and definitely more power.

I am driving the 318iS, Full tank to light almost empty, (about 3 notch from empty) I got 620km the last pump.

WOW bro, u can get 620 out of the 318is manual?? That's surprising with the way you drive man!!

Btw, the older 316i with the M40 engines only 101 bhp....while the M43 slightly better at 109....i think.....

Seriously, dun bother with the 316 A..had one many yrs back and vomitted blood....now my 320iA's pick up is already a joke.....I think even a Getz can go faster.......sigh.....:(

Now considering to change transmission to manual OR change car to a maunal coupe, if i can find........anybody wanna buy my ride???

yes bro,
Take into consideration Full tank to (3 notch before empty), i average between 590-620, 590 being driving very hard. 620 is more of 1 hard run per day. I make sure i ran the engine hard atleast once a day.

The 318iS, to me is really a balance of power/weight, thus the pleasant FC

SC_IS;331653 said:
yes bro,
Take into consideration Full tank to (3 notch before empty), i average between 590-620, 590 being driving very hard. 620 is more of 1 hard run per day. I make sure i ran the engine hard atleast once a day.

The 318iS, to me is really a balance of power/weight, thus the pleasant FC
mine also around 620 if i add some water ........ muhahahahahaha....
just joking, tat a good FC u have ! me only know is 8.8km - 10.5km/litre depends on how i drive it or shld say between city & highway..
best was 11km/litre all the way high way driving.

SC_IS;331451 said:

gweenray;331566 said:
WOW bro, u can get 620 out of the 318is manual?? That's surprising with the way you drive man!!

Btw, the older 316i with the M40 engines only 101 bhp....while the M43 slightly better at 109....i think.....

Seriously, dun bother with the 316 A..had one many yrs back and vomitted blood....now my 320iA's pick up is already a joke.....I think even a Getz can go faster.......sigh.....:(

Now considering to change transmission to manual OR change car to a maunal coupe, if i can find........anybody wanna buy my ride???

WAH! you sure can get 620!
Like that i also want to change to 318is already...:)

mine also doing 450

weech;332039 said:

mine also doing 450
check out the "who is Tua Kang thread" if SC_IS got win the poll (his nick nominated) if not is true can do 620!
haha i doing 530 - 560km depends on mood kekeke... abt 9.5km.litre average

weech;332039 said:

mine also doing 450

Bro, urs 320 not 318is..........:nehnehhh:

iScoupe;332047 said:
check out the "who is Tua Kang thread" if SC_IS got win the poll (his nick nominated) if not is true can do 620!
haha i doing 530 - 560km depends on mood kekeke... abt 9.5km.litre average

Tau kang or horsin..... confirmed,,,, HITMEE...
Babe and sam say 1................

collin;332056 said:
Si bei BIG HOLE.........620. Sin - KL and back to Sin. On, I top up and see whether you can reach KL and back. :furious:
Mine can only hit 450. Sorry for the OT.

Bro..... Satayman............... u kenna conned liao................
Jawzsg say 1..............................

collin;332056 said:
Si bei BIG HOLE.........620. Sin - KL and back to Sin. On, I top up and see whether you can reach KL and back. :furious:
Mine can only hit 450. Sorry for the OT.

Bro, every time you hit the road you LOOT one har?? Yours manual how come same FC as my auto......:nehnehhh:

620.. can la

top up the fuel tank to the brim and drive like a turtle on expressway 99.9% of the time

i dun really calculate my distance... but with daily driving to and fro werk (stay in bedok, werk in shaw towers beach road), the last time i pumped was on sat. $70 (98 octane, gives just a pinch more den half tank), + the weekend go out to orchard road gai gai trips.... the petrol light just came on only this morning.... gout bout half a quarter left... mi thinks is not too bad (considering on monday, loot the car in aviation road)

hey u guys dun like tat, SC_IS has MOD his car too much including a bigger petrol tank of 80 litres.

iScoupe;332273 said:
hey u guys dun like tat, SC_IS has MOD his car too much including a bigger petrol tank of 80 litres.

HAHAHAHA!!! :lol2:

iScoupe;332273 said:

SC_IS bought a Mercs fuel tank from me...... and mod into his coupe..... hehehehehhe

sometimes some of you need to just shut the fuck up, and think before you type.

ANYONE, who doesnt believe, can come with me, do a 1week experiment, with me, and see if i can hit 600-620km.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88pcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back