E36

pj

my ride is an e36 320... juz wondering who r the ppl in this forum currently on e36 as well... kindly fill me in... thx!!!

There are a number of us on E36 ...
Guys just carry on adding to the list.
Maybe can include which area you are staying at?

1) lost soul aka Alex (AMK)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hi PJ,

Welcome to the E36 family...feel free to ask anything.
Anyway ..we're going to JB for a coffee session ( TT ) with our Johor counterparts..look it up on the "TT Thread"..
Have a nice day

thx!!!

brus... thx for the replies and offer... i appreciate dat

Used to have an E36... it was very nice... IMHO it had better steering feel than the e46s.

Re: E36

same here my last ride was a E36 Cabrio..... 18" A/C SCHNITZER lowered....(Not even a finger width between tyres and arches) rides the road like train on rails....
The best handling I had in all the bimmers I owned..... from E30 316i to E36 318i to E30 320i cabrio to E36 318i cabrio

wish all the e36 brus have a good day today at the photo shoot... quite disappointed that i'm unable to join you all coz my ride's in the workshop... hope to join you all next time... cheers!!!

Hi there,

i also own an Sept 93, E36, 316i auto. Very good car with a venerable mileage of 262000km clocked. But still in one piece. hee hee. btw, the petrol consumption seem to have dip from 485km (full tank) to about 420km (full tank) recently, dunno what the problem.

how many kilos can u guys get from ur 36 with a full tank?

Bye for now!

good grief....i get 510km from a full tank and i'm swearing and cursing....better check ur driveline man...:)..

cheers

mp1606 said:
Hi there,

i also own an Sept 93, E36, 316i auto. Very good car with a venerable mileage of 262000km clocked. But still in one piece. hee hee. btw, the petrol consumption seem to have dip from 485km (full tank) to about 420km (full tank) recently, dunno what the problem.

how many kilos can u guys get from ur 36 with a full tank?

Bye for now!

gwumpkus said:
good grief....i get 510km from a full tank and i'm swearing and cursing....better check ur driveline man...:)..

cheers

woa ... wats your ride bro? :thinking:

humble E36 318iA la... now consistently getting 520-530km on a full tank..(well..not really lah..theres still about 2 litres left usually when i top up..:p.. i dare say its the oil..:p...)

black6 said:
woa ... wats your ride bro? :thinking:

gwumpkus said:
humble E36 318iA la... now consistently getting 520-530km on a full tank..(well..not really lah..theres still about 2 litres left usually when i top up..:p.. i dare say its the oil..:p...)

envy u sia....im driving the same model as urs n im oni getting 450-480km nia. sobsob...

yo bro,

go do something about it lah...okok...so u own shares in Exxon-Mobil...my mistake!!!..hahhahhah..:)..
cheers !!

teinsports said:
envy u sia....im driving the same model as urs n im oni getting 450-480km nia. sobsob...

teinsports said:
Hi, there
I'm owning a e36 316iA. normally can reach min 500km per full tank of ron95 petrol irregardless of brand.

Start monitoring your engine overheating if any over heating problem.
Previously, my leaking coolant somewhere alway causing overheating though the temp guage still show normal. This resulted my mileage way far below 500km.

Manange to acheive >500km again once overheating problem resolved.

Hope this is helpful to u.

johnhiggin said:
Hi, there
I'm owning a e36 316iA. normally can reach min 500km per full tank of ron95 petrol irregardless of brand.

Start monitoring your engine overheating if any over heating problem.
Previously, my leaking coolant somewhere alway causing overheating though the temp guage still show normal. This resulted my mileage way far below 500km.

Manange to acheive >500km again once overheating problem resolved.

Hope this is helpful to u.

hmm...i do check my coolant level regularly n top up is only necessary once every few weeks. Every topup is usually less than 500ml

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back