• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 cabriolet for sale.

Re: E46 cabriolet for sale.

no offence but at 15k depreciation that you are asking for a 4 owners, 7yr old, previous model? i think it will be hard to sell

esp since its a 318ci.

you can get a e93 325 for abt 15k depre too

you might want to readjust your expectation if you are serious abt moving the car

all the best

Hi Shaun,

the man has spoken. your asking indeed quite crazy as i have mentioned

anyway, my fren will call you tomorrow to test drive and if he likes will make you offer.

$15k a year assumes zero body value at the end of 10 years. What will the body be worth at the time?

body in 10yrs wont be worth much as its a 318ci, not a 320 or 325. price should be paper + body at present point. anything more depends on how keen the buyer.

bro, how much it worth if it is a 325ci. just a guide. thanks

diablo_728;475572 said:
body in 10yrs wont be worth much as its a 318ci, not a 320 or 325. price should be paper + body at present point. anything more depends on how keen the buyer.

haha i know. but any reasonable offer i i will take in consideration. :) btw thanks for the advice mentioned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back