E46 Coupe and Cabriolet (Sports Edition)

Welbo

Hi all,

PML will be lanuching the last edition of the E46 Coupe and Cabriolet real real soon soon.........
The Ci/CiC will come factory fitted with all the M-Technic goodies including sport seat, M-steering wheel, M-Technic suspension, full M body kits aka like the last 318i and 320i edition. This latest batch of Ci/CiC will comes with much higher OMV as compare the the pervious batch as everything will be factory fitted and the price is also reduce if I am not wrong...........don't quote me.

If you guys don't mind the out going model which I think is still a very handsome steed......go get it before the price go rocket high for the new E90 Coupe and Cabriolet.

Cheers!

Re: E46 Coupe and Cabriolet (Sports Edition)

Welbo said:
Hi all,

PML will be lanuching the last edition of the E46 Coupe and Cabriolet real real soon soon.........
The Ci/CiC will come factory fitted with all the M-Technic goodies including sport seat, M-steering wheel, M-Technic suspension, full M body kits aka like the last 318i and 320i edition. This latest batch of Ci/CiC will comes with much higher OMV as compare the the pervious batch as everything will be factory fitted and the price is also reduce if I am not wrong...........don't quote me.

If you guys don't mind the out going model which I think is still a very handsome steed......go get it before the price go rocket high for the new E90 Coupe and Cabriolet.

Cheers!

:drool: :drool: :drool: but $$$ no enough...

rex7_vtec said:
Damm PML...now no need sell car liao... If not sure drop pants... Underwear also drop.... LL keep the car already...

yah lor... if not sell to friend loh... at least wont feel so bad...

I hope my friend is reading this... c'mon man call me and go buy my car!!!

kekekeke

Whoa this sounds damn tempting, although I'm still wondering if the new model will come out looking really nice.

Then again, there's talk that the new one will be a hardtop coupe-cabriolet = super expensive = may be better off getting the E46 anyway. Anyway I think the E90 four-door lacks the wow factor, and comes with THAT rear-end...

Decisions, decisions!

Ok straight from the horse's mouth...

The M kits are thrown in only for the outgoing coupes so yes, you can expect a higher OMV.
There's only ONE cabriolet left in stock - a 330Ci - it doesn't come with any goodies, but will likely be discounted.
Anyone looking for any other cabrio will have to place an order... and wait like three months.
Meantime, still no word on the new model. Dang.

Cheers

beemmeup said:
Whoa this sounds damn tempting, although I'm still wondering if the new model will come out looking really nice.

Then again, there's talk that the new one will be a hardtop coupe-cabriolet = super expensive = may be better off getting the E46 anyway. Anyway I think the E90 four-door lacks the wow factor, and comes with THAT rear-end...

Decisions, decisions!

Easy... buy my car loh...

SMYUEN said:

kekekeke

u talking about me ahh... no money lah... if i strike lottery today i will buy from u :)

aureus said:
u talking about me ahh... no money lah... if i strike lottery today i will buy from u :)

Haha!!

Welcome to the forums!!!

You got money... just that you dont want to spend only mah.. kekekeke...

Was quoted "around 200k" for the 330Ci M-kitted. At first glance looks exactly like an M3 man. Except without quad pipes/power dome/side gills. A really, really stunning car.

heard someone already bought it for 195K, damm cheap man!!!

spyder766 said:
heard someone already bought it for 195K, damm cheap man!!!

wau!! $195k for the 330ci sports?

I thought its like $223k or something?

$223k is the official price. How much you get depends on your haggling skills.

BTW, $223k is for the MY04 units. Perhaps $195k is for the MY03 unit?

I saw the 330 Ci at the Alexandra showroom and it looked really nice. I am shopping for the E46 coupe and was told I can get the non sports edition for about $195k but the MY is 11/03. It looked okay but nothing compared to the one in the showroon.

Agree that it's nice, but isn't it just a norm coupe + all niceties that we can buy off the parts dept.
The only expensive stuff is the sport seats right? Did it come with the M135 rims?
I always think that showroom cars tend to look more chio.. perhaps more due to the environment where these cars are being viewed. This is just my personal opinion.

SMYUEN said:

kekekeke
U wan Sebring exhuast?

drift838 said:
Agree that it's nice, but isn't it just a norm coupe + all niceties that we can buy off the parts dept.
The only expensive stuff is the sport seats right? Did it come with the M135 rims?
I always think that showroom cars tend to look more chio.. perhaps more due to the environment where these cars are being viewed. This is just my personal opinion.
U forgot the chio SEs who will wear mini skirts and tell u to buy the "last" unit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9betcredit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back