E46 Needs help!!

jusrach

Hello all!

Need help with my E46 here! Problems lies with it drinking up oil and suspect the engine needs an overhaul at the worst senario.

R2D is not open till 25 feb and I'm not sure what to do..

With the COE so high, trade-in better or overhaul?

Need all expert analysis. thanks!

Re: E46 Needs help!!

More details please?

Feb 25th is one week away, and your issue is so serious you need to consider selling the car within one week?

That's why headache now.
Got any workshop can recommend now?

When the car start, engine oil will light up and after it moves off it will lights off. Checked the car and oil is used up quickly. and the whole car can feel the "shake" when its at a stop. got serious "de de" sound as well. >.<

Advise pls..

When was your last oil change? Just top up 1 litre and monitor. Common issue.

Can go to BVO or Boss for a check.

Last oil change was in Oct. Topped up 1L during CNY. Shake slightly better. Topped up 1L again this mon. No better this time. Morning started up the car gt two 'piak' sound but still can drive. However, I leave my car at home dn dare drive out in case breakdown or something..

Btw BVO good? are they ex?

BVO knows their stuff as well. Oil light what colour ?

How's the mileage ?

jusrach;957454 said:
Last oil change was in Oct. Topped up 1L during CNY. Shake slightly better. Topped up 1L again this mon. No better this time. Morning started up the car gt two 'piak' sound but still can drive. However, I leave my car at home dn dare drive out in case breakdown or something..

Btw BVO good? are they ex?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back