• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 Sedan Demod

C3P0

THREAD CLOSED.

Hi,

I have the following E46 sedan parts for sale.
Unless indicated, no swap is needed.
The parts are still on my car, so I will have to discuss with buyers where to do the swap/installation. I will pay for the uninstallation; buyers will pay for their own installation.

Exterior
1) Original Mtech II Aero Bodykit - full set of front bumper, back bumper, and side skirts (swap needed) - $800 - Sold

2) Carbon Fibre Bonnet with Vents & Centre Bulge - $800. - Sold
Comes with 5-month old original front grill from PML (original cost $170).

3) AC Side Mirrors (original) - $250 - Sold

4) Mtech Clubsport Splitters (original) - $80 - Sold

Interior (replicas)
1) Carbon Fibre Interior Trims (8 pieces) (swap needed) - $400 - Sold

2) M3 Steering Wheel (swap needed with stock E46 Multi-function steering wheel) - $250 - Sold

3) CF Y-shape cover on Steering Wheel - $50 - Sold.

4) Mtech style Handbrake Handle - Free for the first person who bought 1, 2 or 3 above. (swap needed though) - Belongs to winner Joe.

5) Full set of Mtech Foot Pedals including dead rest (replica) (swap needed) - $50 - Sold

6) CF Gear Knob (replica) - $80 - Sold

7) Rear Passengers' Window Sun Shade, both left and right (original parts from PML) - $100 - Sold

Others
1) R2D Airbox Insulation + K&N Air Filter for 4-potter - $100 - Sold
Swap needed for your original Air Filter.

2) AC Strut Bar for both 4- and 6-potter (original) - $100 - Sold

3) 330 Front Brakes, comes with 6-months' old steel braided hoses - $500 - Sold

4) BC Coilovers (swap needed) - $500. With 2-months old new front shock absorbers (both L & R), which has 1-year guarantee by Fong Kim till Jun/July 2009. Rear suspension no issue at all. - Sold

Photos (most of the items) can be viewed here:
Flickr: C3P0BMWSG's Photostream

Please either PM me, leave your contact in this thread, or call/sms me at 98419301.

Thanks for viewing.

Raymond.

Re: E46 Sedan Demod

Hi Robot, can i take the Y cover on the steering wheel? (I don't need the handbrake.)

front brakes are good stuff

Raymond,
Interested in the followings:

1) Carbon Fibre Bonnet with Vents & Centre Bulge - $800.

2) AC Style Roof Spoiler (replica) - $50

3) AC Style 3-Piece Bootlid Spoiler (replica) - $100.

4) Mtech Clubsport Splitters (original) - $80

Interior (replicas)
1) Carbon Fibre Interior Trims (8 pieces) (swap needed) - $400

2) Mtech style Handbrake Handle - Free for the first person who bought 1, 2 or 3 above. (swap needed though)

3) AC Strut Bar for both 4- and 6-potter (original) - $100

Will call you else u call me later today. Check your sms pls. thanks.

Lane

Raymond,
Would also like to help Breitling reserve your 330 Front brakes until he confirm the condition to be good. he should be contacting you soon. Thanks.

sunrise;478016 said:
Hi Robot, can i take the Y cover on the steering wheel? (I don't need the handbrake.)
Hi Bro,
So sorry, it's taken this time. But I'm going BJ soon so can get more good stuff for you!

Mockngbrd;478023 said:
front brakes are good stuff
Thanks Mock.

Just to clarify on the price of the 330 front brakes:

A new set of calipers + carriers will cost $1520. Steel braided hoses is $250. Total is $1,520 / $1,770 (with/without hoses).

Hence even if my pads and discs are totally not usable, my selling price of $500 for the full set alone is only 1/3 of the price of a new set of calipers, carriers and hoses. Furthermore, my pads and discs are still working.

A new set of pads + discs will only cost $410, which is the cheaper parts in the full set. So to new buyers: no worries about the cost of replacements for pads and discs.

Just some explanation why $500 is a good price for the full set of 330 brakes.

Thanks for the interest Lane. We'll talk again tomorrow and you can let me know your queries before we confirm the deal. For the time being, I've put your name in first as reservation. Cheers.

Lane;478024 said:
Raymond,
Interested in the followings:

1) Carbon Fibre Bonnet with Vents & Centre Bulge - $800.

2) AC Style Roof Spoiler (replica) - $50

3) AC Style 3-Piece Bootlid Spoiler (replica) - $100.

4) Mtech Clubsport Splitters (original) - $80

Interior (replicas)
1) Carbon Fibre Interior Trims (8 pieces) (swap needed) - $400

2) Mtech style Handbrake Handle - Free for the first person who bought 1, 2 or 3 above. (swap needed though)

3) AC Strut Bar for both 4- and 6-potter (original) - $100

Will call you else u call me later today. Check your sms pls. thanks.

Lane

Lane;478027 said:
Raymond,
Would also like to help Breitling reserve your 330 Front brakes until he confirm the condition to be good. he should be contacting you soon. Thanks.

bumpz for my Bro Robot....good price....but see already i damn heartpain...reminds me of my demod last year...1 yr annivessary coming liao....haizzz

Hi bros, new stuff for demod:

1) Rear Window's Blind (original from PML) - $100

2) Full set of Mtech Foot Pedals including dead rest (replica) (swap needed) - $50 - reserved by Tohallan

3) CF Gear Knob (replica) - $100
Note: Selling on behalf of 715. It is only on my car for 2 weeks. See picture here: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar...29205-wts-gear-knobs-e36-e46-e39-e60-pfl.html

4) Hamann 18" HM2 replica rims ($200) + Falken 452 tyres ($200), total $400 - (swap needed) -
a) The rims have many scratches hence going at very low price. Buyers can touch up themselves and I doubt it will be very expensive.
b) The Falken tyres have around 18,000km on them but still in very good condition. Excellent in the wet and rotated at 10,000km. Original costs $1,200. One of my best item because it gives me safety. If not in good condition I will not sell, so buyers pls don't worry.

sszone;478079 said:
bumpz for my Bro Robot....good price....but see already i damn heartpain...reminds me of my demod last year...1 yr annivessary coming liao....haizzz

wah, same as me, my one year anniversary was last weekend for demod, boo hoo

Good luck Brobot on your sales.

Whats next?

sszone;478079 said:

phil;478134 said:
wah, same as me, my one year anniversary was last weekend for demod, boo hoo
Good luck Brobot on your sales.
Whats next?

Thanks sszone and Phil! Now my turn to be heart pain....
Haven't got time to look for new car yet, heh heh...:D

i thought you getting a e90? hahaha bumpz for you.

Herman;478316 said:
-1 E46 on Singapore roads... SAD.
-1 E46 road hogger... HAPPY.

Pls do not OT. Seller is serious. Bumpz for Brobot's sales.

Sorry guys, the sale of the roof spoiler / bootlid spoiler has been cancelled. However, other items are still confirmed.

another e46 bites the dust. haiz!

Thank you everyone for the bumps. After many false alerts, I am serious this time, heh heh.

Love you E46.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back