• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 stuff for sale

__iceman__

Hello all

Sad to be exporting my ride, stripping the car now. Its been exactly 2 years of ownership, and boy, what a blast it was just doing up the car, and enjoying it. Now getting rid of some of the items.

For sale:

1. E46 coupe rear LED light clusters - replica but looks exactly like original. $380

2. DDE light rings - $180

3. Philips HID H7, one of the ballast is replaced with another brand - $300

4. ADM electric supercharger with K&N filter - $380

5. E46 coupe projector lights with angel eyes (very new!) - $300

6. M3 Steering wheel with multicolour stitching - Reserved

Competition grade car audio system to be on sale soon, custom amp rack, subwoofer box, custom molded tweeter pod etc. Good stuff includes full Seas Lotus speakers, Alpine D310 HU + 701 processor and controller, CD changer, TV mobile tuner, rear reverse CCD camera, Orion 4 channel, 2 channel and monoblock amps etc etc etc.

PM me to reserve items, car is being stripped this saturday.

Re: E46 stuff for sale

Is your car FL or PFL?

Bernard... care to PM me your ideal selling price for yr HU, Processor and Controller?

Cheers

YGPM... Wah lau... this ICE setup is the best I've ever heard man

Bro,

I am interested in your ICE system (whole). How much are you asking? PM me or msg me 97466741. Thanks

Remund

Wah lau Bernard, why not t/f your ICE to your next ride? It is so blardy good. Btw, are you coming to the dark side?

Hello.

I am interested in the headlight with angel eyes.
Pls hold. I like to see them. Phone 97517616

Thks

I really wish I had more time to sell the ICE system, but the car's about to be stripped at HG tomorrow. Damn... exporter said that I have to hand over the car on Saturday coz of Chinese New Year.

Just to give you an idea, this system scored the HIGHEST points for absolute tonal balance and control in the recent Alpine On Wheels Competition, but did not score trophies because dashboard wasn't deep enough to give the feel that the judge wanted.

I will post the system separately for sale. It will be a long list of items that I may be tempted to just sell off as a set at a discount.

As for what car I'm getting... that is a big headache, I will start a thread in other folders to seek opinions as I'm at a dilenma now.

ADM electric supercharger with K&N filter - $380

do you still have it? what is an electronic supercharger anyway?

THX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back