• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E46 - Various items to let go.

BlackStealth

Legendary 10 Years
Need to clear some items which i have absolutely no use of. A few collectables from my car in US and SIN to let go. PM me for details for serious enquires only thanks. United States enquiries welcome. Some Photos may be up shortly. Will only reply thru PM. May not get instant reply, your patience is appreciated.

1) Almost new Oem pressure plate and fly wheel for M54 block tranny.

2) Original BMW titanium headlight housing. Brand new. E46 face-lifted sedan. (exchange required) or

3) Entire pair of headlight casing(used) E46 03' sedan.

4) Facelifted E46 03' sedan front bumper (black) w fog lights.

5) Various OEM used components "for replacements or rebuilding, whatever" M54 block applicable only. i.e. headers, valve cover, ignition coils, camshafts, pistons, etc.. (will reply to verified member and serious enquiries ONLY)

6) 02' 330ci Drive Shaft

7) Oem osram xenon bulbs 4600k (almost new)

8) Aftermarket xenon bulbs 8000k (used for 3 months)

9) Used Torque converter for M54 block tranny(serious enquiries only please)

10) stock mirrors E46 sedan 03. (black)

11) Stock wheels 16" 5 spoke.

Thanks.

2) Original BMW titanium headlight housing. Brand new. E46 face-lifted sedan. (exchange required) or

3) Entire pair of headlight casing(used) E46 03' sedan.

4) Facelifted E46 03' sedan front bumper (black) w fog lights.

< Interested, how to PM u ? i cannot find the PM button

Re: E46 - Various items to let go.

i'm interested in the titanium headlight casing. is that with the angel eyes/halo lights?

ianski said:
i'm interested in the titanium headlight casing. is that with the angel eyes/halo lights?
Angel eyes are an aftermarket add-on, u dun see it in the original headlight clusters unless its a 5er or 7er.

Can i confirm if your drive shaft is for manual or auto?

Thanks.

Hi guys, thanks for the purchase and enquries. RaceBred, The drive shaft is for manual but unfortunately, it's been sold. Only the following is available.

1) Almost new Oem pressure plate and fly wheel for M54 block tranny.

2) Oem osram xenon bulbs 4600k (almost new)

3) Used Torque converter for M54 block tranny (2.2litre applicable)

4) stock mirrors E46 sedan 03. (black)

5) Stock wheels 16" 5 spoke.

Thanks.

Wanna let go your exhaust system.. or better yet, your ride?
Heh..

so fast!! damn.. but just for info, your manual drive shaft is a 5 or 6 speed drive shaft?

Hi Racebred,

The drive shaft that i had was p/n 26 11 7 505 206 (1550mm) used for the 330ci and 330i 5 speed.
As for the 6 speed's drive shaft, 26 11 7 523 913 (1444mm due longer tranny) is really hard to find USED even in the US itself. If you are really that desperate to find a used 6 speed drive shaft and couldn't, perhaps you can use back a 320i (AT) 1441mm(3mm shorter), B=20x180x8(same for all) do some slight modification to the joint that connects the transmission and add 3mm spacer to it? Hate that idea but desperate times requires extreme measures. After saying all that, that's if you even have a 6 speed tranny to begin with. Or do you? :) Goodluck, Cheers.

thanks for the super detailed explanation. at least now i dont feel so dui. i'm looking for the 6 speed prop shaft. modification is not advisable for track use. Anyhow, appreciate your help, with the part numbers too.

Whiplash77, only have original oem osram xenon4600k bulbs. Pm me if you still want it.

Hi, are the stock mirrors still available ? if so ...how much aah ?? thanks

Regards
Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups