• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E60 2010 GPS disc

maxxx

Would anyone be interested in the disc upgrade? sold my car and I have a few copies if the disc.

Re: E60 2010 GPS disc

Mine don't know if 2010 or 2011 but got KPE all the way. However, it doesn't recognise it as a tunnel, i.e. when you're inside the tunnel, it might stray and go onto other road along side KPE (this happens quite often, as the system lost GPS signal in the tunnel and rely on INS computation which is based on gyro and car speed that's not that accurate).

Mapleleaf, does yours track KPE accurately and recognise it as a tunnel?

I am also keen to know where can buy the latest 2013 navigation disc. Anyone knows where to get it?

XLR8;1021734 said:
I am also keen to know where can buy the latest 2013 navigation disc. Anyone knows where to get it?

Hi XLR8,

Do keep me inform if you manage to purchase the latest 2013 navigation disc .
TKs

Do waste time lah. Every year need to update somemore.

Juz go Waze. No regret. Got somemore traffic info.

maxxx;911452 said:
Would anyone be interested in the disc upgrade? sold my car and I have a few copies if the disc.

Do we need to code our cars in order for your disc to work? Are your discs original?

The 2010 disc goes crazy when you are in Jurong. I tried to use it to go to IMM but almost ended up at some extreme end of Jurong.

Is 2011 the last version for e60's CCC? Otherwise either upgrade to F10 or install ELEBEST's CIC option

maxxx;911452 said:

Michael Lim Y M;1023137 said:
Where can i get the Navigation disc and the cost price ????

Can get from maxxx, I think he is giving them away since he have sold his car and have a few copies of the disc.

where can get the latest? say 2014 version? just got my car few months the disc thk is 08 version, but i thk PML should release it FOC for all owner as a service

PML and FOC ? Hahhahahahhahahahahah they'll happily charge you 800+ for a new disc the bmw navi is hopeless anyways a garmin is much better and touch screen and can search postal code.

eric76;1087859 said:
where can get the latest? say 2014 version? just got my car few months the disc thk is 08 version, but i thk PML should release it FOC for all owner as a service

e60 CCC only have the 2013 disc. I think they skip a year each time but not sure if this will continue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back